Thread: Sacrifice

OS
    Android

Sacrifice

I have a question for you guys, I have multiple ultimate sacrifice hearts and I was wondering if it is better to use all of them at the same time in one sacrifice or if I should use them one by one? I'm kinda new and I'm not really sure how the sacrifice hearts work

OS
    Android
    Sacrifice rewards are based on "essence" i.e. how many characters you sacrifice, and how leveled up they are. Click on "rewards" to show you. I think the levels are 100, 500, 2000, 6000, 9000, 20000, and 50000. In general sacrifice as many of the highest level hearts you have + highest level duplicate characters to get a high "essence" sacrifice and better rewards.

If you have XP shards, you can level up the hearts and characters for more essence and better sacrifices. It's really only worth it to level them up to half to 3/4 max, after that you get diminishing returns. OR you can level up your duplicate characters by using them in daily grinding. ESPECIALLY duplicate Eddies, which can be leveled up in the 2nd and 3rd Eddie slot.
    Last edited by Ydex; 11-09-2019 at 02:20 AM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Sacrifice rewards are based on "essence" i.e. how many characters you sacrifice, and how leveled up they are. Click on "rewards" to show you. I think the levels are 100, 500, 2000, 6000, 9000, 20000, and 50000. In general sacrifice as many of the highest level hearts you have + highest level duplicate characters to get a high "essence" sacrifice and better rewards.

If you have XP shards, you can level up the hearts and characters for more essence and better sacrifices. It's really only worth it to level them up to half to 3/4 max, after that you get diminishing returns. OR you can level up your duplicate characters by using them in daily grinding. ESPECIALLY duplicate Eddies, which can be leveled up in the 2nd and 3rd Eddie slot.
    Oh got it! I thought that the hearts had something special or gave more like special rewards if used in a sacrifice, I'm going to try to fill the essence level then

OS
    Android
    Yeah, the hearts are just characters. You got it.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Hearts DO provide more base essence.. a 3 star heart will have more essence than a 3 star character.

but NEVER level up or evolve hearts.. they will not gain essence the same as characters do. Leveling or evolving hearts is a waste of resources. It won't pay off. (same goes for gold idols.. they don't get "better" if you evolve/level them)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Hearts DO provide more base essence.. a 3 star heart will have more essence than a 3 star character.

but NEVER level up or evolve hearts.. they will not gain essence the same as characters do. Leveling or evolving hearts is a waste of resources. It won't pay off. (same goes for gold idols.. they don't get "better" if you evolve/level them)
    Ah! Thanks for the advice! I was actually thinking in leveling up some of the hearts; I guess it will be better to do it with some of the characters.

OS
    Android
    Yeah essence scaling of hearts is underwhelming, especially 3* and 5* hearts. I level up 1* hearts as they are reasonably cheap on resources and go from 600 to 1000 essence when doing so (almost double). But 3* hearts start at 1050 and max out at 1500 at level 60. Okay but not great for the resources required. 5* hearts have 3200 or 3400 essence at level 1 and max out at 4000 at level 100, which requires A LOT of resources.

In comparison a 5* character which is magus/sentinel/warrior starts out at 6400 essence and maxes out at 8000 at level 100. A gain of 1600 compared to 600-800? to a heart and both require the same amount of xp shards and gold.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.