Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

I cannot advance anymore

Hello, I've been playing for a month now and I already created night city in normal but now I tried with the hard difficulty and I'm struggling to beat the levels. This is also happening with all the dungeons I can only beat the normal difficulty and in some of them I can beat hard but with a lot of problems. For example in the crimson blades I cannot beat the first wave in madness difficulty and same thing happens to me with the infernal frontier dungeon (I bought a key and I feel like it was a waste xD).
    My trooper name is Andres-5708 In case that you want to take a look and add me as a trooper

OS
    Android
    I'm going to check out your characters tonight and post something that may help. Also, read the I'm stuck post.

OS
    iOS
    Hi Andy,

I had a look at your roster and first of all, you need to evolve your talis. Playing night city or other higher difficulty dungeons without having max talis is nearly impossible. Secondly, it’s necessary to stick talis sets together. Most of your chars have only one set consisting of three talis. The other slots are filled with three different colors. So they can’t work together properly.
    After playing just one month - as a beginner - I hadn’t such toons and eddies that you have and I struggled completing the other cosmos worlds especially the skulls achievements.
    So you’re doing quite well for a noobie ^^.
    Keep on going and ... farming/grinding to get better due to time.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I'm going to check out your characters tonight and post something that may help. Also, read the I'm stuck post.
    Yes, there is someone just like you telling about the same strugglings 👆🏻

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...2595-I-m-stuck

OS
    Android
    Thank you! I'm going to take a look to that post and also thanks in advance for taking a look to my toons

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    Hi Andy,

I had a look at your roster and first of all, you need to evolve your talis. Playing night city or other higher difficulty dungeons without having max talis is nearly impossible. Secondly, it’s necessary to stick talis sets together. Most of your chars have only one set consisting of three talis. The other slots are filled with three different colors. So they can’t work together properly.
    After playing just one month - as a beginner - I hadn’t such toons and eddies that you have and I struggled completing the other cosmos worlds especially the skulls achievements.
    So you’re doing quite well for a noobie ^^.
    Keep on going and ... farming/grinding to get better due to time.
    Yeah, I kinda knew that I was doing something wrong with my talis because anything was working, I was trying to make combinations and wired things because I was desperate but now after taking a look to the forums I saw that talis are the main thing.
    And I was lucky, when I started to play the Cosmo cup event was on I got that football Eddie (Brazil) and with the Halloween event I got two of the werewolf's
    I've been farming LoL X (sentinel) because that one is easy for me, for all other classes I can only farm LoL vii and now I was able to complete the event achievements for crimson blades (complete it 800 times) but in normal and I got Musashi and the witch

OS
    Android
    Work on a core team that has a complete strategy, based on their skills.

My first good core team’s defense strategy was having two Sentinels with high HP, both of whom can Revive. If at least one of them survived, I could bring my team back. My core offense strategy was the ability to remove Immunity, and apply Permadeath. That’s it. If I could keep Reviving and picking away at your HP, eventually I would kill you when Permadeath is applied.

You might focus on other skills, based on which characters you have. Maybe Healing instead of Reviving, etc. But make sure your team has a COMPLETE strategy. Each team member has to contribute something to the TEAM strategy-- just being a "good character" doesn't matter.
    Last edited by Ydex; 11-09-2019 at 02:27 AM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Work on a core team that has a complete strategy, based on their skills.

My first good core team’s defense strategy was having two Sentinels with high HP, both of whom can Revive. If at least one of them survived, I could bring my team back. My core offense strategy was the ability to remove Immunity, and apply Permadeath. That’s it. If I could keep Reviving and picking away at your HP, eventually I would kill you when Permadeath is applied.

You might focus on other skills, based on which characters you have. Maybe Healing instead of Reviving, etc. But make sure your team has a COMPLETE strategy. Each team member has to contribute something to the TEAM strategy-- just being a "good character" doesn't matter.
    Thanks mate! I'm going to try that, so far I'm still trying to find out a base team, I already tried multiple combinations and I sometimes I success but others I get epic fails like dying on the first turn, LOL! But I will keep trying and will make sure to have a complete strategy like you said (in combination with the talis)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    Thanks mate! I'm going to try that, so far I'm still trying to find out a base team, I already tried multiple combinations and I sometimes I success but others I get epic fails like dying on the first turn, LOL! But I will keep trying and will make sure to have a complete strategy like you said (in combination with the talis)
    If you want to have a brief look as how it could look like in a roster, you may check mine for example:
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    I looked at your roster. Your best characters for farming/pvp are Alexander, raven witch, horus, red minotaur and musashi. Rule of thumb- have a strong Eddie with a diverse set of skills, a good reviver, and a multi hitter and a good single hitter or character that can wear talismans to complete an objective. You also might want to level golden Pharoah dog. Make sure that you have sets of talismans on your characters, according to the right color slots they have. Echo, or counterstrike on Alex, thorns on a character would be good, chance on someone, the other new artifact 5
    Green set would be ok on a character with green slots. Any leftover slots use a cosmic talisman. Dont use singles of talismans unless you just want to pad some stats. As they dont help with anything else. Other characters to use as fill in would be your koku, or magus Crimean soldier. Since you dont yet have alchemist I would save for him, but if you decide to spend the fragments pick up alchemy talismans. Also with badges I would get destiny talismans when you can. Later if you have the frontier coins to spare warlords are good.
    Last edited by MetalKing; 11-09-2019 at 09:27 PM.