Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Another key wasted...

I love these sever errors. Open these time restricted dungeons with an expensive key, buy all the SOT to run it. And bam connection error 10 mins into it. I have airstrip open right now but can't get back in for the past 20 mins.

I've lost count of how many keys, resources and time I've wasted only to have their overloaded system screw me over. I'm really getting fed up.

OS
    iOS
    I just started Raven dungeon and game stop working...they will never fix servers...

OS
    Android
    As they stated, fixing the connectivity issues is a priority, while releasing new events will continue unabated. That means we dont care except to make you waste time and resources while just frustrating their game base.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    The server is so unstable it’s ridiculous. Another event released on a weekend and yet again game is unplayable due to constant server response issues. Not only do they need to comp for lost ironite wasted on refills, but should start throwing in Master Keys to make up for lost keys and time. Every single update/event it crashes the server and they constantly push more and more content the servers can not handle. This is really mind boggling... and extremely frustrating.

OS
    Android
    I was running lol 11 as it stops due to connention errors. It is so annoying. NF, focus on the real problem, before giving us new talisman toons and bugged events. I am not complaining much, but we are at a point where it is not fun anymore. Make frontier keys cheaper or give us more time.

OS
    Android
    Well my hour is done now. Results, normally 37 runs or so. I got 8. Also restarted game 10 times got in spend 15 sot finshed run and error, and didn't count. So wasted another 150 sot on top of this. Some decent compensation for wasting ironite, frontier coins, gold, sot, not to mention my own time wasted would be nice.

OS
    iOS
    Here’s the thread I was looking for. Just got up, morning coffee in hand and ready to burn through my accumulated SoT. Game is so FUBAR anymore, but hey, one thing that never fails is their pop up shit with the latest and greatest store package. Those never fail to work.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Server seems good for now, but do I dare open another dungeon. I mean right now it's a bit quiet for once I not doing a 5000 run grind for the 17 new characters released yesterday (sarcasm). But not far from the truth. I'd like to try chipping away at some of the long running achievements but wasting a key and time and everything else to just get frustrated makes me not even turn on the game anymore. And I've been playing this daily for over 3 years now.

OS
    Android
    We will get a fair compensation: 3 Ironite

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario.Ahner View Post
    We will get a fair compensation: 3 Ironite
    😆 awesome, that will help me buy the sot needed to grind for the 20+ new characters, and 10+ new tali sets being released in the next week. And maybe someday I'll have enough time to even check these characters and talis out.

It's sad how it sounds like I'm joking but how true it is.