Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    Funny thing is that I'm still getting notifications that my SoT have been replenished and that the skull quests are open now
    Yeah, these things are working correctly in the background but you can’t use them right now. Serves still down. Just getting black screens and loading screens while day long

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    Yeah, these things are working correctly in the background but you can’t use them right now. Serves still down. Just getting black screens and loading screens while day long
    Yup! Sometimes I'm able to see the main screen and open a dungeon but it stops working during the battle

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    Yup! Sometimes I'm able to see the main screen and open a dungeon but it stops working during the battle
    Just wait to continue farming samurai dungeon. still need 100 runs for the last achievement. I hoped to finish it that weekend until tomorrow the latest.
    I hate server downs while open dungeons - seems like it’s kind of a plan sometimes 😂
    - bad one may I add -
    Last edited by Caesar815; 11-09-2019 at 04:49 PM.

OS
    Android
    Just wait to continue farming samurai dungeon. still need 100 runs for the last achievement. I hoped to finish it that weekend until tomorrow the latest.
    I hate server downs while open dungeons - seems like it’s kind of a plan sometimes 😂
    - bad one may I add -
    🤯 Lol!! You might be right! Same thing happened during last Halloween event and the Dracula dungeon, lot of server issues and bugs during the last two days!!

OS
    Android
    I hate server downs while open dungeons - seems like it’s kind of plan sometimes 😂
    I'm down to about 120 runs left myself. Wasn't going tt finish this one, not really worth it but now this close might as well finish. I don't understand though not a word from the devs they've been down for hours. Great support, maybe they're busy throwing together the next 5 events starting tonight that they just thought of this morning.

Don't even think of trying out those new characters you just got, No Time... Charge your batteries and dust off your credit card. "The Ultimate Grind Cometh". The Server Gauntlet. Try to finish 1000 runs in 3 days with our servers shutting you down every 10 mins, . Nice and easy now, GO!!!

OS
    Android
    All right... Seems like this is a kinda troublesome day. Needless to say I am experiencing the same issues. I purchased a raven key with alchemy fragments and basically wasted it because of these countless errors. What to do now? Should we all send a ticket? Honestly I expect a some kind of compensation because this is ridiculous
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lthepostman View Post
    All right... Seems like this is a kinda troublesome day. Needless to say I am experiencing the same issues. I purchased a raven key with alchemy fragments and basically wasted it because of these countless errors. What to do now? Should we all send a ticket? Honestly I expect a some kind of compensation because this is ridiculous
    You’re absolutely right, mate.
    Besides wasted keys and bought SoT which I can’t use therefore ...
    This also happened to me this week:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...legendary-soul

Crap
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    That really sucks bro. Ahh I got it... Insanity difficulty lvl was meant to really drive you insane with server errors 😑

OS
    Android
    People want to play on weekend? What a surprise!
    Nice weekend everybody!

OS
    Android
    I think I figured it out. What we think are server errors is really part of the game now. We've all been complaining lately about not really actually playing the game anymore, just set up a team walk away and let auto grind for hours.

Maybe the devs listened and now we can't just walk away we have to play every battle. I remember before autoplay was introduced and then perfected, that's how you played the game. It was actually a lot of fun, that's what originally got me hooked. Mind you didn't have to do an impossible amount of runs to finish an event.