Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    What's scaring me more than the server issues is the silence from the devs... Wonder how long we'll be suffering before something happens. I understand that it's difficult to manage the game with a relatively small company, but with the amount of players and the playtime that the content demands, servers should be upgraded.

OS
    iOS
    Devs not working Saturday and Sunday when this errors is every weekend...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorEly View Post
    What's scaring me more than the server issues is the silence from the devs... Wonder how long we'll be suffering before something happens. I understand that it's difficult to manage the game with a relatively small company, but with the amount of players and the playtime that the content demands, servers should be upgraded.
    They've said multiple times that the customer service team doesn't work on weekends (unless something goes catastrophically wrong). I'm fine with them getting their weekend but it's definitely a problem when the game becomes unplayable (which is usually due to an update they push out for the weekend).
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    They've said multiple times that the customer service team doesn't work on weekends (unless something goes catastrophically wrong). I'm fine with them getting their weekend but it's definitely a problem when the game becomes unplayable (which is usually due to an update they push out for the weekend).
    It's very unfortunate, if anything. The servers go awry when most of the team is enjoying downtime. Players have no customer support, but the poor devs are always hard at work, fixing issues, dealing with tickets, whatnot. Here's hoping things can go well soon.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    so basically we'll always have connectivity problems right in the weekend which is the moment when we have more time to play, great

I've never complained about this game in all these years in spite the game have always suffered of many bugs and problems, but i keep wondering how a game with such visibility like this, can be managed this way without consequences for devs or whoever is responsible for the way things go..maybe i got an idea about how things should work with high standards but i find it quite absurd
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    iOS
    Every weekend is the same. Upgrade or buy more servers and stop being so tight with the money!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Well, here’s the deal, Ely. If they’d quit with all the events, new characters, talismans, and unending store offers and spend a week or two, possibly a month, just working on all the problems and bugs that people have ranted about for years they may actually get to enjoy their weekends. But we can’t have that! No, we need to keep pumping out all the new stuff into an already jacked up and overloaded code, playability be damned!

And for the record, one of the biggest problems with connectivity issues and crap that eats up valuable computer resources on the internet is spam. For years it’s been one of the main things people have strived to knock out, all the pop ups and adds, that are responsible for screwing up people’s computers. Yet this game is nothing but constant adds schilling shit in between screens. Doesn’t take a genius to see that’s eating up valuable server resources.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Well, here’s the deal, Ely. If they’d quit with all the events, new characters, talismans, and unending store offers and spend a week or two, possibly a month, just working on all the problems and bugs that people have ranted about for years they may actually get to enjoy their weekends. But we can’t have that! No, we need to keep pumping out all the new stuff into an already jacked up and overloaded code, playability be damned!

And for the record, one of the biggest problems with connectivity issues and crap that eats up valuable computer resources on the internet is spam. For years it’s been one of the main things people have strived to knock out, all the pop ups and adds, that are responsible for screwing up people’s computers. Yet this game is nothing but constant adds schilling shit in between screens. Doesn’t take a genius to see that’s eating up valuable server resources.
    Preach it! No beating around the bush that this is it. The amount of grind-tastic events cause many players to be on the game for hours on end. Add that to the constant influx of new players and you have server overload. And this happens every month!

OS
    Android
    People want to play on weekend? What a surprise!
    Nice weekend everybody!

OS
    Android
    Yeah this is nuts! It takes me several pushes of the icon to get into the clan screen when I get there I can’t check in.
    Just a bunch of Eddies looking back at me...
    Why oh why can’t I check in?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan