Quote Originally Posted by mk ultra View Post
HI!

This is my team for this dungeon. Works 99% on auto and it is fast enough with 2:10 the fastest and 3:25 the slowest that i seen.
I lost one time having the eddie inflicted with dark ghost and getting multiple turns.

Hallowed Eddie - Orbit (Angel Eddie ride-along)
Minotaur - Redemption & Serenity
Angel of Mercy - Inspiration, Sustaining, Cosmic (Echo) + other random talisman
Lilith - Fortune, Cosmic (Life Passive) + other random talisman

Also, the order is important for speed.
If no Minotaur, the team works well with Lord of Light or Wrathchild but it is much slower.

LE: It seems that Hallowed Eddie dies more often than it happened when running the first key. With the second key i had lost 2 times, all in the last wave, in the first 10 runs, but i did not seen exactly why.
I think it is the same problem with ghosting because no toons are close to dying at any point in this dungeon.

LLE: With the second key i scored 31 wins & 4 defeats. The number of wins could have been a little higher, maybe 35-37, but i did not watch the phone at all times and some time was lost due to defeats. Also, i ended the run 10 minutes earlier as i did not want to do another refill.
Nice team, thanks. I used it now and sucessfully ran 1 key with just 1 defeat at 1h:35m, total of 33 wins, better than the same team with different setup i was using before. (minotaur with yin and yang)
I don't have a cosmic with life passive, so I used on lilith Grail, Life and Sacred sets.