Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Sounds like this dungeon is for endgamers. The other dungeons sound a lot more doable for the average player.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I played 2 keys in a row and got 22 & 24 wins only 1 loss each key. Then on the 3rd key, I had a loss almost every other run. It's so random, I changed nothing.

DEVS: using light talisman and space talisman together is extremely difficult. Adding a second space set makes it unbearable. The problem comes because the light gives immortality to the space wearer. You try to kill the light wearer, they get the space trigger. That protects them long enough to trigger a new set of immortality on all. If you kill the space wearer, the immortality revives them and the space talisman will retrigger. It creates the same endless loop as 2 brave talisman wearers. Unless you can apply perma/perfect death, you will eventually die before they do.

Regarding the last fight, it far easier than wave 3. Still, it is WAY too random to be reasonable. I'm not exactly sure how to prevent the randomness other than making sure all your toons have immunity or perfect immunity to prevent stacking debuffs allowing the enemy Eddie to wipe in one shot

I'm sure the dungeon would be easier if we weren't required to use such subpar characters for the achievements. And, if the key didn't cost so much, or we weren't required to clear 300 times, it might not be so bad to do one at a time, but as it is, the 300 runs plus the complicated design makes the dungeon too costly for probably 95% of the players.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 11-11-2019 at 05:57 AM.

OS
    Android
    Sounds like I will be giving this one a miss for some time, like at least until I have all my relics done (almost there but not quite yet). Still have most other dungeon achievements to do anyway.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Not even looked at it yet to be honest. I gave up Saturday and just left the phone in my jacket as it kept crashing - over and over. Anyway, got new game data so hopefully a bit more stable and workable. Thanks to all the folks having a go at this as having a starter like this really helps but by looks of it is a hell of a hard dungeon.

Yup, as ever you put loads of effort in that the rest of us can benefit from so your time and efforts are greatly appreciated - as are the others who give different set ups a run through.

With that very high cost (the Mayan cost is utterly daft by the way) for this dungeon it looks like a medium term thing for me as still got several others to do. Saying that if we can only use 120 SoT per key then that is actually a very good thing as I can plug away at it each day or so when I build up some free sands. That to me is actually pretty OK to work with and hopefully means I can actually chop away at the dungeon day by day.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Skipping this one for the next year or so. Or until they include this dungeon in one of the next events. This is what was done with Maya, Raven and Airstrip recently. Without that event, also these 3 dungeons would be unseen for me. From my perspective these are by far too many dungeons, and the next will follow as we see from the sneak preview in our achievment tab. Who the hell has so much time to play? And all these 2 hours dungeons blocking or mobiles for normal usage... What's your plan behind it? Do you really want to have mainly people as players who have no life? Apart from that, how can you release a new time restricted dungeon while the connection issues are not solved? And again, no temporary time limit increase as a kind of compensation?

As I don't have dark lilith or lucifer, I would need to spend the next months (or years?) only in the LoL dungeons when there is no other event running...whenever this will be

However, nice idea to give an area where Labyrinth talis can drop. I think those players that missed them during the respective event, will be really glad about this dungeon....if they can play it, as I read that the dungeon seems pretty hard!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Blade made a lot of good points on cost/time issues of multiple dungeons. Clans will also require some sort of Sands type energy to play, which will also require ironite or coins to refill etc. plus time and new Clan environments (more server strain) Too many dungeons are high cost, time consuming players are skipping them, but the dungeons are there conflicting the servers. This game is a constant Beta Test. Developers, the players are telling you very specifically multiple issues. Please pay attention. Game is extremely temperamental, and you constantly are adding to the strain without benefit. Why?!?

OS
    Android
    natasmal which team do you use ?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Skipping this one for the next year or so. Or until they include this dungeon in one of the next events. This is what was done with Maya, Raven and Airstrip recently. Without that event, also these 3 dungeons would be unseen for me. From my perspective these are by far too many dungeons, and the next will follow as we see from the sneak preview in our achievment tab. Who the hell has so much time to play? And all these 2 hours dungeons blocking or mobiles for normal usage... What's your plan behind it? Do you really want to have mainly people as players who have no life? Apart from that, how can you release a new time restricted dungeon while the connection issues are not solved? And again, no temporary time limit increase as a kind of compensation?

As I don't have dark lilith or lucifer, I would need to spend the next months (or years?) only in the LoL dungeons when there is no other event running...whenever this will be

However, nice idea to give an area where Labyrinth talis can drop. I think those players that missed them during the respective event, will be really glad about this dungeon....if they can play it, as I read that the dungeon seems pretty hard!
    to be clear, i have had 24 runs on a key, so that is 360 SoT @ 15/run.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    natasmal which team do you use ?
    I am using a blend of Yups and Stormseyes teams. Credit goes to Olevipoeg.

The order might be important as well, so I will list in order:

Eddie: Hallowed - Orbit (I use Skilled for extra health, dont know if this is required)
    Left slot: Wrathchild - Yin/Yang
    Center: Angel - Persecution/Sustaining/Cosmic (immunity cosmic is most stable)
    Right slot: Lilith - Fortune/LIFE cosmic (must be life)/random green mystical for max health

You *might* get away with using an actual life set on lilith, but I couldnt make it work because you lose the fortune protection. I used Life/Sustaining/Inspiration with almost constant failure, but a life cosmic works.

OS
    iOS
    I can't imagine playing most of the frontier dungeons 300+ times. Sure it's interesting to see the new ones and you get some decent rewards the first time you finish but the high SOT cost and obnoxious difficulty gets old. You have to manage your resources pretty carefully in this game and this doesn't seem like the best use of them.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe