Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    angelkelly
    I was just in the process of running this dungeon before i got kicked out. Now i can't even log in, what a waste of frontier coins.
    I'm beyond pissed right now.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    I was just in the process of running this dungeon before i got kicked out. Now i can't even log in, what a waste of frontier coins.
    I'm beyond pissed right now.
    Join the club - Just posted about this in Bug Thread. Three days, same thing - MACL11 restarts - and this is a real pain as I have been trying to get 34 per key and cannot do this due to the connection issues and MACL11 crashes that are happening over last few days at the same time every day for about an hour or so (and counting).

Oddly my team is holding up with current layout with no defeats on auto - so if we can stop the connection I can save myself a key to pick just 4/5 wins that will be needed to get to 200......not going to happen though!

Current team order is:

Lilith, HE, Bat, Wrathchild - I think without the connection issues I would get around 35/36 per key with no losses...I think!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I cant login, otherwise I would have tried a run. I wanted to use the downtime, but the game wont cooperate.
    Yeah just posted about this elsewhere. Same time every day last few days - MACL11 crashes - all the same time too. They must do something between 3:20 and 4:45 that causes issues as I always get the same errors and need to reboot then struggle to get in.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I used MK Ultra's team.... worked great.
    Best time 1: 34.

Is anyone getting Lab talis?
    I ran 2 keys and nuttin'!!!

HE- Orbits
    G. Minotaur- Redemption/ Sacred/Cosmic
    G. Lilith- Fortune/Cosmic/green
    G. Bat-Sustain/Inspiration/Cosmic/ blue

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I used MK Ultra's team.... worked great.
    Best time 1: 34.

Is anyone getting Lab talis?
    I ran 2 keys and nuttin'!!!

HE- Orbits
    G. Minotaur- Redemption/ Sacred/Cosmic
    G. Lilith- Fortune/Cosmic/green
    G. Bat-Sustain/Inspiration/Cosmic/ blue
    I've been using the same team. Runs great, with the occasional hiccup - 1 defeat for every 40 or so wins. Getting Labyrinth talismans at a rate of less than 1 per key, but I have 5 from 7 keys (260 runs) so far.

If you get enough clean runs, you can get Fallen Icarus Eddie with 8 keys. Gotta keep an eye on the runs 'cause of the occasional defeat, but you have to do that anyway 'cause the connection issues lately.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    I wish I had Minotaur! I still get the odd defeat as well - I did one key with none but then they came back so still getting one or two per key I think. But that is nothing compared to what we are losing on connection issues that is for sure. Oh and I am up to 202 wins in the dungeon and just 2 Lab talisman so far! As ever utter rubbish drop rates for me. Without connection issues I got up to 38 wins with my team so clearly Mino makes a huge difference if you have him.

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    In my settings the Gunner Minotaur is switched OFF

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    In my settings the Gunner Minotaur is switched OFF
    Yeah, me too...same with the Sentinel version as well! Cannot get either of them to show up! I am hoping they put him in heroics as a replacement for Redan and Musashi!

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I have 120 wins and pulled 3 sacred and 4 labyrinth talisman. I would like that after a defeat the game would resume playing, that way we wouldnt have to babysit for the odd loss. 33 battles and 17 disconnects this morning. I guess the holiday weekend wont be used in the dungeons
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    After 300 runs and finishing the achievement:

2 Labyrinth
    3 Sacred

TALISMANS NOT SETS!!!

Hey Frogs. your droprates are: