Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    And the gunner minotaur is one of the rarest char I've ever seen
    Oh yes, indeed! Opened so many souls since he was released...never showed up! Despite I was pretty lucky lately getting Samurai Emperor from the free event souls, both new dogs from a few rare souls and gunner PDK from one legendary heroic.

Apart from that: man you guys have a lot time to play! All these dungeons are piling up for me. I only fnished the basic missions to get the characters for trooper and infernal dungeons. No time to play all the others and I really hope we have reached the limit of these time limited dungeons soon.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Oh yes, indeed! Opened so many souls since he was released...never showed up! Despite I was pretty lucky lately getting Samurai Emperor from the free event souls, both new dogs from a few rare souls and gunner PDK from one legendary heroic.

Apart from that: man you guys have a lot time to play! All these dungeons are piling up for me. I only fnished the basic missions to get the characters for trooper and infernal dungeons. No time to play all the others and I really hope we have reached the limit of these time limited dungeons soon.
    Glad to see you get some missing character Blade. I got mine last month in the sac event and Halloween so was happy too. Got nothing this time - not one character but that is the way of it for me these days. Even my kids got the dogs this time - me, nada!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I did a mistake and opened this dungeon because the key looks like the daily golden key. I can only play with Angel Eddie, because I didn't maxed Gunner Bat and didn't got all needed talismans. Funny dungeon for 1% of the player base, so I wait until I got enough free keys from events (I never will buy a key with FC, because I 1st need the LOLs) and until I get the Gunner Minotaurus.
    300 times this...300 times that...I don't have the time and desire to farm 24/7.

OS
    Android
    Getting sick of this dungeon. Nothing working consistently after reset yesterday.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    No loss with Angel - Angel of Mercy - Lilith & Minautor but only 12 runs in 2h. For 250FC, it's quite expensive ...
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Mino seems to be the trick and naturally I do not have him so I am really just going to sit this out for a bit. He is going to be my new white whale for sure (as his green brother is too). Plenty other stuff to do anyway and hopefully they consider making it easier as there cant be many folk playing it...though it may soak up ironite which the devs will want to see I guess.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Trust me, a gunner Minotaur is essential to a gunner team

OS
    Android
    HI!

This is my team for this dungeon. Works 99% on auto and it is fast enough with 2:10 the fastest and 3:25 the slowest that i seen.
    I lost one time having the eddie inflicted with dark ghost and getting multiple turns.

Hallowed Eddie - Orbit (Angel Eddie ride-along)
    Minotaur - Redemption & Serenity
    Angel of Mercy - Inspiration, Sustaining, Cosmic (Echo) + other random talisman
    Lilith - Fortune, Cosmic (Life Passive) + other random talisman

Also, the order is important for speed.
    If no Minotaur, the team works well with Lord of Light or Wrathchild but it is much slower.

LE: It seems that Hallowed Eddie dies more often than it happened when running the first key. With the second key i had lost 2 times, all in the last wave, in the first 10 runs, but i did not seen exactly why.
    I think it is the same problem with ghosting because no toons are close to dying at any point in this dungeon.

LLE: With the second key i scored 31 wins & 4 defeats. The number of wins could have been a little higher, maybe 35-37, but i did not watch the phone at all times and some time was lost due to defeats. Also, i ended the run 10 minutes earlier as i did not want to do another refill.
    Last edited by mk ultra; 11-13-2019 at 02:53 PM.
    mkultra-1058

OS
    Android
    that right there is my problem with this dungeon. it is so random. Ive tried a bunch of configurations, position changes, i can run 20-30 with no losses... then i can have a string of 4 or 5 in a row. same team, no changes.

The entire dungeon relies too heavily on RNG and as we all know the RNG in this game is probably the worst ive ever seen. This goes from triggering abilities all the way up to the characters from souls or the cosmic talisman types... the "random" is like... scheduled, or something. Echo is the new cosmic ability, so suddenly we are opening tons of them. soon echo will disappear almost completely and some new ability will be the "random" choice. I can open 3 mythic souls and get the same guy? how is that possible? I mean obviously there is a minute % chance that it will happen... but really?

So since the RNG is clearly not very R... then it doesnt seem fair to make a dungeon that relies so heavily on it.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    that right there is my problem with this dungeon. it is so random. Ive tried a bunch of configurations, position changes, i can run 20-30 with no losses... then i can have a string of 4 or 5 in a row. same team, no changes.

The entire dungeon relies too heavily on RNG and as we all know the RNG in this game is probably the worst ive ever seen. This goes from triggering abilities all the way up to the characters from souls or the cosmic talisman types... the "random" is like... scheduled, or something. Echo is the new cosmic ability, so suddenly we are opening tons of them. soon echo will disappear almost completely and some new ability will be the "random" choice. I can open 3 mythic souls and get the same guy? how is that possible? I mean obviously there is a minute % chance that it will happen... but really?

So since the RNG is clearly not very R... then it doesnt seem fair to make a dungeon that relies so heavily on it.
    I totally agree with this opinion. Reading all the posts concerning this dungeon I will take my time and wait for the dev team to make some tuning. As for the RNG...heh...It is a sad story indeed. I somewhere saw in the troopers FB page, a post about how another similar game "alters (raises)" the luck after you have opened souls of the same type. If any from the dev team is reading this, I would kindly ask them to consider it.
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991