Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    thanks natasmal. its working fine

bought a key and servers are crashing, wow.

OS
    iOS
    I do not have angel ed or a cosmic life tailsman for lilith or the 9000 FC needed to even atempt this dungeon!
    next event please

OS
    Android
    Impossibile to win a single Battle with all relics and the exact setup of Matasmai for me.
    4 battles, 4 losses. I give up ...
    game-id: IronMik-8041

OS
    Android
    Patrice suggested this team on the FB LOTB page:

Hallowed Ed - Orbit
    Gunner Bat - Fortune/Grail
    Gunner Lilith - Life/Inspiration/Sustaining
    Gunner Minotaur - Angel/Serenity

Seems to working well, but slow. Averaging about 3:30 with no losses so far...

The thing that caught my eye was no cosmic talisman in this setup.

UPDATE: This setup is now about 45% effective after reset. What I've been able to catch while on auto is Hallowed will Ghost in the last wave then self destruct.
    Last edited by kkkreg5; 11-12-2019 at 03:16 AM.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Patrice suggested this team on the FB LOTB page:

Hallowed Ed - Orbit
    Gunner Bat - Fortune/Grail
    Gunner Lilith - Life/Inspiration/Sustaining
    Gunner Minotaur - Angel/Serenity

Seems to working well, but slow. Averaging about 3:30 with no losses so far...

The thing that caught my eye was no cosmic talisman in this setup.
    Thanks, I don't have gunner minotaur, so it's impossible for me and many many other players.
    And the gunner minotaur is one of the rarest char I've ever seen
    game-id: IronMik-8041

OS
    Android
    Ya, this dungeon is BS! I dont have gunner minotaur either. This works too:
    Hallowed Ed - (Orbit)
    Angel O Mercy -
    (Persecution/Sustaining/cosmic)
    Lilith (Avenger/Grail/cosmic -fate)
    Werewolf - (yin yang)

Note: on auto, you still have to target Daedalus first
    But is too damn slow for the time given/price

OS
    iOS
    I'm surprised how few are using Redemption talismans. They really help remove the invincibility and endure. I put Redemptions on the G LOL here and it's much more reliable on auto. Still loses occasionally, but it doesn't really require any focused babysitting.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Hi Gents Iv’e started again since there seems to be a lot of struggle.... I don’t feel quite so on my own.
    I couldn’t get either of the gunner lol’s to work for me.
    I know many of you haven’t got him but Gunner Minotaur is absolutely awesome, might be a good time to drop a bunch of souls during the sacrificial event if you have anything left to offer.

I tried Hallowed with orbits, that was a non event.... I put Valor on hallowed and have him as a passenger.
    I have been using all the required characters at the same time with similar or the same Talisman combo’s as previously mentioned.
    Angel has banner and serenity. I have watched and experienced this dungeon get steadily more difficult with every reset daily, what worked yesterday does not work today, auto is virtually impossible, though I did have good success with it early.
    So I will be doing this one manually it’s faster for one thing and it is getting me back to reason I started playing in the first place.
    I have managed 4 straight wins in 15 minutes which is better than 4 losses in half an hour prior to that.
    Final curtain use Minotaur power move, remove all buffs then switch to Hallowed, use measured blow on Icarus to perfect death him then use Minotaurs move and finish him off with no worry of Icarus coming back, the rest is history.
    Survive one round of Shadow Ed and Minotaur normally finishes him off.

I do hope this helps, manual is actually quite fun again, just a shame we have to do it so many times... good luck troopers!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Definate meta change. Was winning 2 days ago around 75% of the time, today dropped to 15% with exact same team. Absolute shite.

OS
    iOS
    I am going to sit this out for now as it is longer term goal like many other dungeons and I plan on doing them first. Finishing off Raven today or tomorrow and still got a lot of the final Mayan to do (but that is super hard too and expensive to do). I am plugging away at LOL achievements too and only got two left to do (Assassin and Gunner LOL) but that will need to wait a bit as need to get them both to fully awakened and that will take a little time due to lack of gold and resources for the top end items needed. Saying that I have got quite a few maxed and I must say I like the Raven characters - a really nice addition to my gauntlet teams so looking for ward to maxing my last two of those as well.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496