Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    What’s in each wave?
    All I can tell you is the Minotaurs are the challenge really (especially with the achievement-only characters). They might be easier if I wasn't sticking to the 3 characters required for achievements....

First Battle, Minotaur - Ryder/Grail talismans (So he full-heals when at 1HP - you basically have to kill him twice)
    Second battle, no Minotaur, 1 hit battle (I suspect this originally had 2 Brave talismans Ox Cultists... which would have created the problematic loop)
    Third Battle, Minotaur - Lightbringer Talismans
    Forth Battle, Minotaur - Labyrinth Talismans
    Last Battle - Icarus (Revenge), Minotaur (Echo/Shell), FIE (Space), Cosmic Wolf (Alchemy), Daedalus (Valor)

And yes, FIE seems to have a power move that will wipe out your Eddie, ending the battle, in one-shot.

The Valor's on Deadalus will remove the Immortality from Soccer Ed's Lightbringers... so it's all "chance" and "Luck" as to wether FIE will use that attack after Deadalus attacks.. and before you can use G LOL to give everyone invincibility.

On manual with my team, it's not that difficult. On auto... it's a 90% winner based on the above sentence...

FIE also seems to be immune to damage much of the time. (50% chance to avoid damage). Combine that with the fact he's a "boss" so he can't be Doomed, and much of the time attacks to remove his (blue) buffs fail... and this makes that last battle, if nothing else, a bit annoying and time-consuming.

I moved some talismans around and put a Cosmic Echo on Soccer Ed and Cosmic Life on G Lilith... that's helped. Still all chance on auto due to that last battle and Valor talismans.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-10-2019 at 08:28 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    only the last wave is the problem with this team: Soccer ED (Space Tal), Lilith (inspiration, grail, cosmic life) angel of merci (sustain, percetution) minotaur with primordial ~ 1:5-3min per run

last wave is is just luck, icarus shall not die at first cuz he removed nearly all buffs when he dies and inflickt burns, FIE will do tons of extra dmg for each negativ debuff. oh and with his passive, your toons will kill herself, full life lilith kills herself when attacking..

its anyway a bit annoying.

OS
    iOS
    I tried playing devil's advocate but I've had it; this dungeon is bullshit.

OS
    iOS
    My biggest complaint is the cost of the keys. given that it's roughly a 3 minute run.. and you can only get 10-15 runs in per key.. the 250FC per key is exceptionally high.

(Same thing with the Mayan key.. 250FC for only 3 runs is REALLY taking advantage of users)
    Last edited by Yup; 11-10-2019 at 09:14 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    The Mayan Key is supposed to limit the runs, whereas this key limits the runs by stopping any chance you had. I'm doubtful that this was tested to see if it was fun rather than if it was just doable.

OS
    Android
    2 keys, 26 wins :P

OS
    Android
    That would mean you need 24 keys to earn 300 wins. That 6000 FC. I know that FC is become easier to earn, but they really are trying to entice everyone to spend all thier FC with all these dungeons.

Iced Earth, how did you get so lucky and not be locked out with all these crashes?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    actuall i have no crashes. but i really dont know which team to use for save wins, this dungeon is just insane.

OS
    iOS
    isn't better to not playing and skip this dungeon?

OS
    iOS
    .. it does drop Labyrinth talismans.... I've picked up 2 in 54 runs (4 keys)

I can auto with really no problem... other than a crash every so often....

I moved things around. Character order matters.

G Lilith (Fortune/Cosmic Life/Random Green)
    G Soccer Ed (Lightbringer/Cosmic Echo) -- Angel Ed ride-along
    G LOL (max) (Dominance/Angel) -- thinking of swapping Dominique with Redemption to remove buffs instead
    G Bat (Future/Power)

The only time there's a loss when auto-running it is when that last Minotaur With FIE gets 4, 5, 6, 7 turns in a row.

Average time per run is about 3:30 though.. so it's not a fast dungeon. And I am only getting in about 15 runs per key maximum. This is NOT a mega-refil dungeon.. a standard refill (120SOT) works just fine for 1 key. You'll need multiple keys for anything above 120SOT.

I do think the key cost is MUCH too high, but the dungeon does also drop 10FC from time to time.. and it's my hope that keys will drop from someplace eventually much like the rest of the keys are dropping from other places (except Mayans).
    Last edited by Yup; 11-11-2019 at 02:57 AM.
    CLANLESS