Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    Im running this dungeon and didn't see anything different after the patch update.
    3rd wave is now moderately more difficult.

Final wave is easy as hell, but still takes forever to grind down Fallen Icky.

I run it with an autowin team using both Lilith and Angel, but it's like 2:30 per run. Can't wait to finish the achievement so that I can start playing the toons I want...

OS
    Android
    What is the best team setup without minataur? I was going to try and knock this out before more grindfests start.

Where is the thread for the eternal dungeon tips? I couldn't find it.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 11-26-2019 at 01:33 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ys+cheat+sheet

This thread?

I was running before the update. I don't know how much it changed though.
    Wrathchild (Ying, Yang)
    Hallowed Ed (Orbits) w/ride-along Angel Ed
    Angel of Mercy (Persecution, Sustaining, Cosmic)
    Lilith (Life, Grail, random green, Cosmic - immunity)

I was thinking of trying to work on this achievement as well.
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 11-26-2019 at 02:39 PM.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    I am using the same basic team as you here. Still get a couple of defeats each key and at the moment I am getting 33 wins per key and maybe 2 loses.

If I could convert each loss to a win then I can save myself a key to make up the shortfall....any other ideas to make it either faster (to fit in 2 extra battles per key) or 100% survivable so I can hit 34 wins per key?

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Does the order make a difference? I only had 27 wins with no loses, but had 2 disconnects. The order I used was

AoM
    HE
    Lilith
    Wrathchild

I would like to do this dungeon, but the disconnects give me second thoughts about enetering.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    The disconnects really slow things down. Happened to me on Raven's Alter last night ML.

Scott, I was trying to fit dominance or redemption on the bat, but the team was a little less reliable. Does the dungeon seem any different after the update? I may give it a try later.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I did use fortune and cosmic life talis on lilith, that may make a difference. I was thinking of using cosmic LoL instead of wrathchild
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Well, not sure to be honest as I only started it yesterday! So can't really tell!

My defeats happen on wave 3 or the final wave only. I have Life Cosmic and Fortune on my Lilith. Order was Wrathchild, HE, Lilith and Bat - but will try it on this key with Lilith, HE, Wrathchild and Angel of Mercy and see how that goes. It seems to be crave that is my enemy at least twice - HE gets it and when he heals he kills himself.

I'll see how this key goes and report back in a couple of hours...only had two server delays on the last key.

Edit - first few runs going quicker - just got my fastest round with a 1:56 then a 1:58 so this may well do it but only run four rounds of it so far.
    Edit2: Went to loo came back to defeat so that was no help - now swapped bat and wrathchild to see how that goes - still a bit quicker I think.
    Last edited by scott-5496; 11-27-2019 at 02:46 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Thanks Scott, when the red minotaur on wave 3 gets multiple extra turns, that's when I seem to get a loss. Under 2 minutes is pretty good, hopefully you can keep it up. On a side note, no matter how many souls I open, I can't seem to pull a gunner minotaur either.

ML, I used the cosmic LOL for a bit, but Wrathchild seemed to work better on the boss level. Maybe you will have more success if your LOL is more awake than mine!

OS
    Android
    I cant login, otherwise I would have tried a run. I wanted to use the downtime, but the game wont cooperate.
    Muzzleloader-8226.