Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Yea I should mention that the Life Cosmic is vital for the Lilith Passive to kick in. I had not retested with Gunner LoL - Singularity since I switched out Hallowed as the Eddie. I will test more and find out. With Lillith in the first spot she tends to be the target of the Doom quite often but using Serenity on her would not allow for Inspiration which is key to phase 1 and 5. If you want to use another Eddie besides Hallowed I noticed that any Eddie with a Mark Cosmic will use that power ability more frequently than any of their normal powers and Marks do well across the whole run.

Gunner Angel of Mercy could also need some talisman tuning. Persecution were used prior to Hallowed to prevent the insane healing Warrior Minotaur in phase 1. I spent my first key learning so only had 1-2 wins in the hour and the current set up had 1 loss in the full hour. Still needs fine tuning but wanted to share what I had found so far.

Had also tried with Gunner Pharaoh Dog King for a blocker but the overall damage of the team was lacking.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 11-10-2019 at 07:20 AM.

OS
    Android
    Instead of saying one word about disaster saturday they simply release another unwanted dungeon. This clearly shows their attitude to the players.

I really don't get how someone still can give 1 single cent to such a company. They simply are not able to fix anything. They have simply some copy'n'pasters left, that have no clue about coding.

OS
    Android
    Big shout out to Stormseye. Team suggestion is working. Lost around 5 from 30 with it. (echo instead of void). Without your wiliness to a share I think I would have given up after the first wasted 250FC.
    Tx mate.

OS
    iOS
    G Soccer Ed works quite well.. the fury to transform buffs helps considerably.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yups team with soccer eddie is way better than hallowed orbits. I got 12 wins with each, but soccer eddie was slower but way more stable. With hallowed i had a ton of defeats.

This dungeon is unacceptable, IMO. Infernal dungeon was hard, but it was doable with the right talisman setup. Without the challenge restrictions it's even easy. Double brave set in these various dungeons (that they keep "fixing" even though it's perfectly passable) is a piece of cake compared to this dungeon. It needs to be adjusted WHOLESALE before it is worth 250fc a shot

OS
    Android
    Dear Devs, lower the hardness grade of this dungeon a bit, please.

Actually istway too hard.

OS
    iOS
    What’s in each wave?

OS
    iOS
    any gameplay video?Just don't want to lose 250fc if can't finished...

OS
    Android
    I hope they release another event tonight. I havent been able to play without crashes for two days. They made it clear fixing the connectivity issue is a priority, but we will continue to release events without any concern to the players.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    wtf fallen icarus oneshots my whole team his powermove ? they had full life lol

i think this dungeon is waaaay overtuned and bugged AF
    Last edited by Iced_Earth; 11-10-2019 at 07:46 PM.