Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Don't know why they have to make it so UN-fun...

Achievement-only team.. because I'm only interested in hitting the achievements in as few runs as possible.

1 EXPENSIVE key..
    12 runs/3crashes
    So roughly... 30+ keys to complete achievements (7500 FC). Pathetic return on the expensive key.

G LOL (max - Dominance/Angel)
    G Soccer Ed (Lightbringer) [Angel Ed as a ride-along]
    G Bat (Future/Power)
    G Lilith (Fortune/Warp)

...on auto it can lose. The Ai ain't smart enough to choose which fury (Soccer Ed or LOL) to use when. But if you tap the Minotaurs then Icky Ed.. its's okay. I may need to swap some talismans around for this team. I did try G Krampus (Alchemy) rather than the LOL i t worked manually.. but the LOL is better for auto or near-auto.

Annoying talismans for the most part.. Space, Lightbringer, Labryinth.. then lots of Endure and Invincibility. I mean 300 runs is enough of a chore. Do they have to make it pure drudgery though?????

Rewards per run are decent, mostly awakening frags and SOT, but there are some shards int here and some Ironite from time to time.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-10-2019 at 02:30 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I placed the final awakening on only my second lord of light yesterday, now I’m the lowest I’ve been on gold in 2 years.
    The next one will break me before it’s finished... can’t see myself earning that Lilith quest in the next 12 months and I’ll be damned if I’ll spend money on gold.
    If their trying to lose good customers their going the right way about it, this dungeon is just the latest nail in their coffin for me...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    It started well. I achieved 1:30 on auto with the required characters. I did 7 runs and then I couldn't win any other battle!!! Fallen Icky just tears me apart. I don't know if I must thank anyone for not putting gunner Minotaur in the dungeon xd

OS
    Android
    Using the right characters and Minotaur I can tear through all of it until the final stage with just Eddie and Icarus left I get beaten every time on auto, I’ve beefed up my Talisman choices and all, still gotta do it on manual...

I’ve managed 5 wins thus far, seems unimportant really just another dungeon that probably won’t eever get done.

Too many others I still haven’t completed, I know we complained a while back that there wasn’t enough new content but this is content overload for me.
    They could stop adding stuff for the next 6 months and I still wouldn’t have completed it all or claimed all the characters there are to collect..
    Good luck to those who plan to try, I’m done with this dungeon for the time being.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    As a returning old player lost in the current meta, this will be impossible for me. I was really excited for this Eddie just for his passive alone.

OS
    iOS
    Just another dungeon so stupidly hard that very few will be able to play it. I don’t know where these guys heads are at. They need people to use resources like ironite and frontier coins, but then people quickly realize how over the top it is and lose interest in even bothering with it all. I’d be more than happy to spend some of said resources to complete it, but not going to waste even more time burning up my phone to hand play 300 to 900 runs. For a mobile game, this is getting ridiculous.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    I was not using my brain and forgot you could “backseat” Angel Eddie so my team was failing quite often. Team I have been using so far.

Hallowed Eddie - Orbit
    Angel Eddie (backseat)
    Gunner Lillith - Inspiration/Grail/Cosmic(Life passive)/Random Green
    Gunner Angel of Mercy - Persecution/Cosmic(Void)/Sustaining
    Wrathchild - Yin/Yang

Average time is 3:00 minutes. Still working on improving the build but that has been working so far. The Doom on first stage is the hard part so far.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I just tried Stormeye's team and it worked once, then failed the second round on the last level, then failed on the first level and last level the third time.

Looks like it needs more work.

Edit: Well, I didn't notice that the Life passive from the cosmic on Gunner Lillith was actually quite necessary, so have fixed this. Trying again.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 11-10-2019 at 06:25 AM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    I feel like we've complained too much about difficulty lately, so I'm not going to complain here. It's doable, but difficult. I like the Fallen Icarus Ed design, and I hope that I can manage to fight through this dungeon. I believe I can, but I'm not sure how just yet. I've gotten 12 wins so far.

OS
    Android
    So I've now been running Stormeye's team with one change:

Replaced the void cosmic with an echo cosmic.

Seems to be working quite well so far, tho there's the odd defeat, mainly on that first level. Perfect Disable being a pain.

Remember: Keep that life cosmic on Gunner Lillith!
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War