Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mk ultra View Post
    HI!

This is my team for this dungeon. Works 99% on auto and it is fast enough with 2:10 the fastest and 3:25 the slowest that i seen.
    I lost one time having the eddie inflicted with dark ghost and getting multiple turns.

Hallowed Eddie - Orbit (Angel Eddie ride-along)
    Minotaur - Redemption & Serenity
    Angel of Mercy - Inspiration, Sustaining, Cosmic (Echo) + other random talisman
    Lilith - Fortune, Cosmic (Life Passive) + other random talisman

Also, the order is important for speed.
    If no Minotaur, the team works well with Lord of Light or Wrathchild but it is much slower.

LE: It seems that Hallowed Eddie dies more often than it happened when running the first key. With the second key i had lost 2 times, all in the last wave, in the first 10 runs, but i did not seen exactly why.
    I think it is the same problem with ghosting because no toons are close to dying at any point in this dungeon.

LLE: With the second key i scored 31 wins & 4 defeats. The number of wins could have been a little higher, maybe 35-37, but i did not watch the phone at all times and some time was lost due to defeats. Also, i ended the run 10 minutes earlier as i did not want to do another refill.
    Nice team, thanks. I used it now and sucessfully ran 1 key with just 1 defeat at 1h:35m, total of 33 wins, better than the same team with different setup i was using before. (minotaur with yin and yang)
    I don't have a cosmic with life passive, so I used on lilith Grail, Life and Sacred sets.

OS
    iOS
    i have many characters but never found gunner minotaur,don't know why devs not put him in any event or in any other soul...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    i have many characters but never found gunner minotaur,don't know why devs not put him in any event or in any other soul...
    I hear ya, I wish he would appear in the heroic soul rotation at some point.

I'm sure gunner Minotaur would help, but I've been using Hallowed Ed, Wrathchild, yellow bat and Lilith with pretty good success. Last night I had 24 wins and only 1 loss on a key, but everyone is right, things can suddenly go badly in that dungeon. I would've had more wins if not for a run of connection errors! It's kind of messed up that they have SO many dungeons with time limits with this kind of server instability. I've pulled 4 lab talismans on almost 100 runs (all barrier) so far.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    finished the 300 dungeon runs. got only 3 labyrinth talis and tons of sacred talis, thats stupid. atleast im glad thats over

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    finished the 300 dungeon runs. got only 3 labyrinth talis and tons of sacred talis, thats stupid. atleast im glad thats over
    It's very strange, i finished 120 runs and got 0 labyrinth talisma and 3 sacred, my friend did the 300 runs and got 2 complete sets of labyrinth and tons of sacred, it seems they decreased the loot.

OS
    iOS
    Sonova.... .. needed 7 more runs.. that meant 14-21 minutes in the dungeon..had 18 minutes left... start a run.. crash.. relaunch.. now the dungeon timed out in 6 minutes (the relaunch didn't take 10 minutes)... which meant I needed another key for 5 final runs.

300 runs = 5 Labyrinth talismans (1 set - Barrier), 3 Sacred talismans (1.5 sets - Will)

Like most of the no-fury Eds, he comes fully skill sharded.

Name:  fie.png
Views: 804
Size:  1.34 MB
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Icaruss with passive,so stupid to see every Eddie again only changed fury with passive...boring...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    I hear ya, I wish he would appear in the heroic soul rotation at some point.

I'm sure gunner Minotaur would help, but I've been using Hallowed Ed, Wrathchild, yellow bat and Lilith with pretty good success. Last night I had 24 wins and only 1 loss on a key, but everyone is right, things can suddenly go badly in that dungeon. I would've had more wins if not for a run of connection errors! It's kind of messed up that they have SO many dungeons with time limits with this kind of server instability. I've pulled 4 lab talismans on almost 100 runs (all barrier) so far.
    What talismans did you run on your team?

OS
    iOS
    I have Icarus ed already. so my question is fallen ed worth the 4500fc I would have
    to spend for angel ed plus all the keys?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    What talismans did you run on your team?
    It's a slight variation of Natasmai's team a few pages ago. I didn't have a life cosmic talisman, so I couldn't use the fortunes to help her.

Wrathchild (Ying, Yang)
    Hallowed Ed (Orbits) w/ride-along Angel Ed
    Angel of Mercy (Persecution, Sustaining, Cosmic)
    Lilith (Life, Grail, random green, Cosmic - immunity)

The only real problem is when the red minotaur in the 3rd wave gets multiple extra turns. 27 wins, 2 losses on the key I just ran. Pulled 4 sacred (all will).

Quick general question: I have 8,639 awakening soul fragments. Is it better to use them in the "specials" store or redeem some awakening souls for materials? I need a bunch more of the 1* shards to go from 1 purple star awakening to 2 purple stars.
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 11-15-2019 at 05:44 PM.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)