Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    It's a slight variation of Natasmai's team a few pages ago. I didn't have a life cosmic talisman, so I couldn't use the fortunes to help her.

Wrathchild (Ying, Yang)
    Hallowed Ed (Orbits) w/ride-along Angel Ed
    Angel of Mercy (Persecution, Sustaining, Cosmic)
    Lilith (Life, Grail, random green, Cosmic - immunity)

The only real problem is when the red minotaur in the 3rd wave gets multiple extra turns. 27 wins, 2 losses on the key I just ran. Pulled 4 sacred (all will).
    The other one is in last wave. I experimented with Celestial set and that Minotaur sometimes gets 12 new turns in a row.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post

Quick general question: I have 8,639 awakening soul fragments. Is it better to use them in the "specials" store or redeem some awakening souls for materials? I need a bunch more of the 1* shards to go from 1 purple star awakening to 2 purple stars.
    For low level stuff, it's good buying, but for high-level 4* and 5* stuff, just redeem awakening souls, they also drop 5* hearts.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    For low level stuff, it's good buying, but for high-level 4* and 5* stuff, just redeem awakening souls, they also drop 5* hearts.
    Thanks Cthulhu!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    one of the most annoying dungeons. The thing is that no team is 100% safe (so far) and you always have to monitor things. You will definitely lose some runs, no matter what...or you'll get connection errors and the time is always running. You have to spend 250FC every single time..you do get 10FC from time to time but still it's too expensive. Even with maxed relics and talisman and all... it still takes 3-4 minutes per run. I can't wait to finish the 300 wins to get the eddie. Labyrinth talisman do drop for those who are after them... I managed to complete a 5set after almost 150 wins

OS
    Android
    For anyone wanting to farm this dungeon after you got Fallen Eddie, for extra Labyrinth talismans and to get fallen Eddie's achievement, this team NEVER loses:

Hallowed eddie with Orbits
    Minotaur with Redemption & Serenity
    Fully awakened Cosmic Lord with Singularity
    Fully awakened Gunner Lord with Light+Cosmic

I have played about 4 or 5 keys so far, zero deaths. I even feel confident to let it farm at home on a second smartphone while I am outside.

OS
    Android
    Well, being that I have Icarus Ed, I didn't feel a rush to do this dungeon for the same toon, but without his awesome fury.
    I figured I would try for purple bricks and extra Labs, but from the sounds of things, I will wait.

For anyone wanting to try this dungeon, you may want to wait until after the next update.
    See the adjustment to this Labrynth dungeon below.Name:  20191118_183459.png
Views: 590
Size:  411.2 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Well, being that I have Icarus Ed, I didn't feel a rush to do this dungeon for the same toon, but without his awesome fury.
    I figured I would try for purple bricks and extra Labs, but from the sounds of things, I will wait.

For anyone wanting to try this dungeon, you may want to wait until after the next update.
    See the adjustment to this Labrynth dungeon below.Name:  20191118_183459.png
Views: 590
Size:  411.2 KB
    Yeah, me too dude. Waiting it out, plenty frozen to hit in the meantime!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Is there any point in trying this without the latest OP talismans like Orbit, Singularity etc.? Labyrinths are tempting but I wouldn't want to waste 250 FC if it's not even possible to do...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Knut-3112 View Post
    Is there any point in trying this without the latest OP talismans like Orbit, Singularity etc.? Labyrinths are tempting but I wouldn't want to waste 250 FC if it's not even possible to do...
    Wait until the update as it should get easier to do - that is what I am doing.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Im running this dungeon and didn't see anything different after the patch update.