OS
    iOS

Where is Frozen Wasteland?

Did I miss an announcement or something? I can't find anything announcing the Frozen Wasteland achievements and I don't even know where it is. I know it requires a key, but I don't want to blow 250 Frontier Coins for each key I open to try and find it. Is it just me, or is anyone else confused about why this achievement just seemed to show up suddenly?

OS
    Android
    I saw it, and figured it was for an upcoming christmas event thing, that hasn't been announced yet.

Some of the other achievements appeared ahead of the relevant frontier keys being available as well. So I thought it'd be like that - the achievements appeared before the announcements.

OS
    iOS
    Oh, you're probably right. The other achievements appeared and then went away after three or four days, so I wonder why this is stuck in there still, even after two "new game data" updates and a server restart. I'll not worry about it then if the land doesn't exist yet.

OS
    Android
    There is a Frozen Skulls event coming soon, but the calendar has that as a Skull Quest event. You might be right with the Christmas-themed idea. The rewards all being identical could suggest their inclusion in the achievement list was accidental.
    Azagthor-0732