Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    {redacted]
    Passive aggressive?
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    I didn’t see anything about the shards for that but I didn’t look. I figured they’d be another event.
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    They were never part of the rewards. Enjoy youre Freebie. I hope they do that all of us ince more people get him. Free Celestials to all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    well.... I'll let you know if my second moonchild comes with the proper mats in about 8 days! stay tuned,[redacted]
    Awww. You’re just embarrassed because you won gauntlet when there’s still the awakened toon bug, You paid a lot of money to have ALL of them already and won moonchild, then begged for free evo material which you got but did not deserve.

With a moonchild fully awakwned (that you can use over and over and over) of course you’ll probably win gauntlet again yea. Real big feat there. Heck, you may keep winning Gauntlet until players have to use all their toons with no refresh as intended and we all have to use actual planning and strategy and think in order to progress. Then you won’t be able to handle it and give up because you can’t buy being a good strategist.... you’re false bravado and defensiveness makes that all too clear.
    those are the 4 comments, in the order they were posted. [redacted] in fact who knows who i was even referring to... I mentioned no names. I know who i was referring to... it wasnt you.

So, who attacked who?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AhabsHarpoon View Post
    Passive aggressive?
    Not at all. Look some people actually do have an issue with him getting the evo mats. That doesn’t bother me. I just thought what he said in response to Zamasu was inflammatory and out of line so I pointed out all the reasons why he was getting a second moonchild to put it in perspective. No need to call people [redacted] with only imagined provocation. But hey we learned a lot about his inner feelings towards himself and the game so there’s that.

OS
    iOS
    I know who i was referring to... it wasnt you.

So, who attacked who?
    Zamasu and I are the only 2 who commented there.[redacted] was plural. Names were not necessary in context. But look I’m done talking about this with you. Cheers.

OS
    iOS
    @Devs lets forget about the quarrel but analyse the effects of the glitch here... how are you going to balance what just happened and make it fair for all? My suggestion is to give the final awakening Moonchild material for free to all. Everyone will have to compete to earn the character and other resources needed but at least the gift ti Natasmai will not be unfair...

Just my recommendation ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android

Rewards package?

They were supposed to be a part of the gauntlet rewards package. They sent them to my account! Thanks to the DEVS for straightening it out.
    Where you've found that evo materials was reward from last gauntlet? I didn't notice that. If devs are so generous maybe all players should get them?

OS
    Android
    Not at all. Look some people actually do have an issue with him getting the evo mats. That doesn’t bother me. I just thought what he said in response to Zamasu was inflammatory and out of line so I pointed out all the reasons why he was getting a second moonchild to put it in perspective. No need to call people [redacted] with only imagined provocation. But hey we learned a lot about his inner feelings towards himself and the game so there’s that.
    You do realize using the word [redacted] in retaliation negates your argument, right?
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    iOS
    By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    Please everyone, keep the vulgarity and directed insults out of the Forum.

In regards to the Moonchild Awakening materials, EVERYONE who wins in the Gauntlet will receive the Awakening Materials. At the moment, the way it works is if you earn Moonchild through the fragments and soul, then you will automatically get the Awakening materials. If you are first place in the Gauntlet, we have to manually add Moonchild to your account, hence why the materials were missed. It wasn't meant to be this way from the beginning but it was an oversight on our part. Sorry for the confusion that all this has caused.

- Ceeg
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 11-15-2019 at 04:49 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Please everyone, keep the vulgarity and directed insults out of the Forum.

In regards to the Moonchild Awakening materials, EVERYONE who wins in the Gauntlet will receive the Awakening Materials. At the moment, the way it works is if you earn Moonchild through the fragments and soul, then you will automatically get the Awakening materials. If you are first place in the Gauntlet, we have to manually add Moonchild to your account, hence why the materials were missed. It wasn't meant to be this way from the beginning but it was an oversight on our part. Sorry for the confusion that all this has caused.

- Ceeg
    can we expect maybe 50 moonchild fragments in any upcoming events next few weeks?

OS
    Android
    "Oversight" and "sorry" is not sufficient in this situation. When will these "events" be slowed down long enough for a thorough review before release? Your company created an issue between two fans/players because of your "oversight" and it cannot continue.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹