Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Awakening materials unavailable in game....

where do i find Celestial awakening shards to max the Moonchild?

Currently there is only (1) Shinobi awakening shard available in the game (from achievement rewards) so I cannot max the Cosmic Shinobi. Now there are (0) Celestial Awakening shards available, so I cannot max my Moonchild.

Can we have an exchange program to trade LOL or Wicker Awakening shards for the Shinobi and Celestial?

When will you add slots to the shard management system so we dont cap out again? Since it looks like you intend to add a ton of unnecessary awakening shards for various characters, it will quickly max out our slots again. Why cant all characters just use "Awakening Shard" x3 and leave it universal? Does it need to be so complicated?

Hope a DEV is looking at these posts! I'd love some answers!

OS
    iOS
    can you post screens what is needed for moonchild awakening?i was sure it was same things like LOL and dark lilith and Lucifer,if not this devs are terible...
    Last edited by Ip4; 11-11-2019 at 05:29 PM.

OS
    Android
    It is the same costs for all items, however the max awakening to tier 11 requires 3 of a different shard. So for example...

all 6 LOL, Lucifer, & Dark Lilith - 3 LOL Awakening Shards (looks like a 3D black box)

all 3 Wicker Evolved & Raven Witch - 3 Wicker Awakening Shards

Cosmic Shinobi (Mitsuko) - 3 Shinobi Awakening Shards (only 1 available in game as far as I can tell)

Moonchild - 3 Celestial Awakening Shards (none available in game as far as I can tell)

So as you can see, as more characters are either released as awakenable, or get revised to awakenable (like raven witch) they will continue to add new shards that will be required.

OS
    Android
    screenshot of final awakening requirements

Name:  moonchild max.jpg
Views: 2247
Size:  72.1 KB
    Last edited by Natasmai; 11-11-2019 at 05:44 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Natasmai for screen
    Hope devs will see this...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Thanks Natasmai for screen
    Hope devs will see this...
    If they need to see this pic to develop an awakenable toon, they are the biggest noobs I ever saw in the game scene...

OS
    Android
    As level 11 requires themed itens, we should expect kingdom of sands, battlefield, underworld, night city and BNW shards as well.

I hope this "celestal" applies to all folks not atached to a world/dungeon, like gauntlet, valkiries, minotaurs and so on, otherwise, it will become beyond madness.

OS
    Android
    I dare say those materials are probably tied to another dungeon that is yet to be released. Now whether that is another frontier dungeon or not though? Celestial makes me think of the Silent planet, but devs have hinted thats still some time away from release. So who knows really...

I think the recent "Shinobi" dungeon will become a permanent addition which will drop the awakening shards required for the Cosmic Shinobi (and possibly Musashi/Oni/regular Shinobi's etc) as well. Devs will remain quiet if that indeed is the case. They don't want to give too much away usually.

I guess they didn't think about those who managed to get the first Moonchild or first few Moonchild's in the first month of the current Season of Gauntlet too much. I guess its a nice problem to have at this stage though, just looking at those ATK and MAGIC stats, god damn.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    So how did you get them? You’re moonchild is fully awakened now.

OS
    Android
    They were supposed to be a part of the gauntlet rewards package. They sent them to my account! Thanks to the DEVS for straightening it out.