Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    You were "sent there"? Sent by whom, the Illuminati?

Why not worry about that, instead of about whining about other forum member's accomplishments? As in, work on your own game, and don't get your panties in a bunch over Natasmai's rather impressive achievements?

Then why are you wasting time beating down on other players and going on servers with disingenuous intentions instead of enjoying our fun little game with Iron Maiden cartoons fighting on a phone screen? You clearly like to antagonize others, but you're honestly quite feeble when it comes to pulling it off. Which is funny, because one would think that a wanker of your caliber would excel at pulling it off.

The problem with you forum blowhards is that you resent the fact that you're not particularly recognized anymore because you don't actively play very much, so you try to impress people with your "stature". But from my point of view, you have no stature. You're just another in a list of forum blowhards, who fancies himself king of the castle because you've been around for a while.

Maybe spend some time improving your own team instead of demeaning the accomplishments of others. See whether that wins you respect. Because simply beating your chest impresses exactly nobody.
    This is too funny. You’re contradicting yourself left and right. You told me last night you were in a real life secret society and that your discord server is a secret society? 😂 Grow up will ya? And since you didn’t understand the first 10 times I explained it I’ll do so again. Read carefully ok? I don’t have an issue with Natasmai’s accomplishments or purchases or any of that. I had issue with his rude response to Zamasu. Reread that sentence again if necessary.

You saying he did ‘nothing wrong’ is completely insane. He absolutely started acting like a child when Zamasu said to enjoy the freebie and we should all get it. You’re defending him with a straw man argument anyway— attacking my character based on things I don’t even believe or feel. It’s not about impressing people with this game (which is obviously how you feel about it making your own discord server because you want respect from people you’ll never meet in real life) it was about his attitude when certain facts were pointed out. And not that it’s your concern butI have nothing to prove to anyone. I just think it’s funny when you said I was a terrible and jealous player because I couldn’t compete with the likes of you so I responded. Get it together man. Maybe sleep it off yea?

OS
    Android
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼 😂😂😂 🤣🤣🤣
    Name’s pronounced “Zoog-zwong