geez... i really dont see how this is such a big deal. its a bunch of 1's and 0's.... some pixels, man.

It is clearly stated in the response, the materials are supposed to be included in the moonchild soul when it is created through fragments. My moonchild wasnt a soul, it was direct to my account as is all of the "GOD" rewarded characters in gauntlet. This is the first one that is awakenable and therefore the first one to require special materials. They forgot to send them to me.

Sorry about the [redacted] word. I don't find that a vulgarity so I wasnt aware it should be censored. I will refrain in the future and perhaps use Butthat? Uranus with hat? LOL lighten up people.

Oh and one other comment.... I didnt "buy" any of the characters. I bought ironite. A LOT of ironite. And my phone has been running this game almost 24 hours a day for months. (Congrats to the devs on a fairly stable game BTW, I rarely wake up to a connection error or anything like that). You are all welcome for my part in supporting this game that I (and supposedly all of you?) love so much.

Thank you CEEG for clearing things up, or trying to... I wasnt going to mention anything about it once I had a resolution since I figured something like this would happen, but eagle-eyed observers noticed almost immediately that my Moonchild was suddenly maxed :-/