OS
    Android

My gauntlet rant

First battle of SSS I'm up against HE (viper), W LOL (trooper, Death mark cosmic), Raven Witch (labirynth + freeze), Charlotte (Orbit).
    I chose a team of US Cavalry Eddie (orbit), WUR (siege + some two-set green), Godess Asset (Singularity) Green Lilith (warlord,sacred,some two-set green).
    Supposedly my team cannot be damaged by any of the opposition attacks. So I slowly-slowly (SLOWLY-SLOWLY) chip away some of their hp. Despite the multi attacks from the lilith and the eddie, the witch barely receives any damage. HE counter attacks almost every attack and he uses his fury every round. But nevertheless they can't do any damage, except for the marks (should marks even do damage? they are supposed to be true damage, right?).
    After around 45 mins I managed to kill the witch, but HE revived her.
    The Labirynth talis were working again.
    I kill HE, witch revives him, vipers work as normal.
    I kill the LOL, troopers work as normal.
    After around 1.15 hours I managed to kill the 3 and I am left only with the witch. She uses her fury and revives everything.
    At the hour mark the game had already become very slow, after every round.
    Around the 2 hour mark, I decided to auto-play the match.
    Moments later both sides stop attacking, and they just dance. I left the game be for around 15 minutes, but nothing happened. I had to force quit and ever since I am not able to go online again.
    Maybe I should post this in the bug thread, but chars reviving with active talisman effects is a feature, not a bug apparently.

Also the achievement counters are not working as all of you know.

OS
    iOS
    just wait... SSS round 2 battle 2 - Van Helsing, Darkmoon Lucifer, Max Awakened W LOL, Max Awakened Cosmic LOL --

W LOL gets an average of 7 turns each time.. seriously.. I counted them.. it got 10 turns one time.

NONE of my team is getting an extra turn even when they are SUPPOSED to.. and there's no "stop" active anywhere.

I get so sick of the imbalance. The least they could is ensure FAIR battles.

----------------------------

And Yes. Marks are supposed to cause damage. 99% of any "damage protection" is from direct attacks, not damage buffs such as Mark, Burns, Punishment, etc.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    That's why I never try to get high in Gauntlet. It's only frustrating. Most of the time I play until I reach AAA. That's enough to get the talismans and frags for a new toon. This time I was lucky to reach the first time SSS, but I stopped because of the team you posted above.
    Maybe I can trade my SOW for some awakening material in the future...but that would need real developers :-DDD

OS
    iOS
    Why doesn't the Gauntlet reward Awakening souls or Cosmic souls at higher levels rather than the stream of rare assassin souls?
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    When I started playing, I could not go far from level E (normal), but slowly, getting better toons, I made my way through D, C, starting to win some B and finally made my way to reach A almost every time. Since last week, they are making it very difficult again, so I could not go beyond grade D again... frustrating, but I suppose I have to start improving again. I really hate assassin and magus werewolves!

OS
    Android
    Agree with all above. Getting really hacked off with the constant supposed non-existent % boost. Lab talismans constantly blocking for enemy every time, characters getting revived after permadeath applied. etc. etc....
    Having been a day 1 player, I’m getting to the stage were I’ve about had enough of this.
    We do NOT need more over powered characters or talismans.
    I have a fair selection of characters and talismans and there are some I have not even used yet- and from reading forums, many are also in a similar boat.
    I used to really like the gauntlet, however you are making it such a laborious job ref: talisman management
    I used to really like challenges, but you put massive targets up and make it a chore- I don’t mind a challenge, but be realistic. Would you want to grind for days on end to realistically end up with 10-15 3* toons with a minuscule chance of achieving the featured toon?
    The costs are ever increasing, the current costs ref: awakening materials is crackers.
    And whilst I’m having my moan, stop being so stingy. We don’t want to grind a dungeon 1000 times in the hopes of gaining 1 eclipse talisman. We don’t need another 400 ivory/boost talismans.
    Enough of my rant
    Up the irons

OS
    Android
    My main issue is that the gauntlet is the only part of the game I care about, and the only reason I farm the rest of the events is to get better at the gauntlet.
    Yesterday I got physical pains because of staying in the same position for two hours and then I had my battle (which I would eventually have won, as they couldn't hurt me) stopped by connection issues. That sucks!
    I am doing my best finding fancy combinations to counter a cheating AI (no accuracy boost, talisman don't work after death, it's a mandela effect for all the players) and then I get shut down because of unstable servers?
    I'll probably pass that first fight with the rest of my toons, but really, I shouldn't have got that silly defeat...
    Also I have noticed that only new talismans and passives work after death. Labirynths work, but destiny doesn't. the same as dark liliths passive, compared to w hellhounds or sth.
    in AAA I had to kill a dark lilith 4 times for her to die properly.
    So I am thinging maybe they forgot to code the talismans and passives to not work after death around the summer?

OS
    Android
    Folks, what would you think of this idea: characters only "expire" once they win a battle, instead of after every fight. Would give the freedom to try different team compositions without having to plan everything out perfectly before you start.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Folks, what would you think of this idea: characters only "expire" once they win a battle, instead of after every fight. Would give the freedom to try different team compositions without having to plan everything out perfectly before you start.
    100% agree. But it'll never happen or they'd lose the revenue from folk buying the expensive stuff to get the higher up toons.
    Just hit S for the first time and seriously reconsidering pressing on given the damning verdict of the higher tiers by you lot
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise