First battle of SSS I'm up against HE (viper), W LOL (trooper, Death mark cosmic), Raven Witch (labirynth + freeze), Charlotte (Orbit).
I chose a team of US Cavalry Eddie (orbit), WUR (siege + some two-set green), Godess Asset (Singularity) Green Lilith (warlord,sacred,some two-set green).
Supposedly my team cannot be damaged by any of the opposition attacks. So I slowly-slowly (SLOWLY-SLOWLY) chip away some of their hp. Despite the multi attacks from the lilith and the eddie, the witch barely receives any damage. HE counter attacks almost every attack and he uses his fury every round. But nevertheless they can't do any damage, except for the marks (should marks even do damage? they are supposed to be true damage, right?).
After around 45 mins I managed to kill the witch, but HE revived her.
The Labirynth talis were working again.
I kill HE, witch revives him, vipers work as normal.
I kill the LOL, troopers work as normal.
After around 1.15 hours I managed to kill the 3 and I am left only with the witch. She uses her fury and revives everything.
At the hour mark the game had already become very slow, after every round.
Around the 2 hour mark, I decided to auto-play the match.
Moments later both sides stop attacking, and they just dance. I left the game be for around 15 minutes, but nothing happened. I had to force quit and ever since I am not able to go online again.
Maybe I should post this in the bug thread, but chars reviving with active talisman effects is a feature, not a bug apparently.

Also the achievement counters are not working as all of you know.