Hybrid View

OS
    iOS
    They should not nerf anything ever unless it breaks the game. I am with many others on here - fix it if it is broken only. if they create a killer character by design then so be it. If they create one that is broken fix it but leave the rest alone or provide a solution to defeating the OP character.

Van Helsing is a great Eddie and he is designed that was as he was a struggle to get - I got him through hard work and time. So if they nerf him I will not be pleased at all - the only reason you fix something is if it broken or not working as intended.....you sell a car quoting 500 bhp, you expect 500 bhp not 250 bhp. Sell a car with brakes that work - you expect them to work etc etc. The same as in this game. if it is sold as one thing it should be that thing, not that thing for one week or one month...unless it is broken. END OF!

I had to struggle against maxed Lucy and maxed Dark Lilith and now I have a tool to defeat them both...as designed! So keep it that way and do not change things on any character unless it is a fix or an improvement to an old character.

Just my opinion of course!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    They should not nerf anything ever unless it breaks the game. I am with many others on here - fix it if it is broken only. if they create a killer character by design then so be it. If they create one that is broken fix it but leave the rest alone or provide a solution to defeating the OP character.

Van Helsing is a great Eddie and he is designed that was as he was a struggle to get - I got him through hard work and time. So if they nerf him I will not be pleased at all - the only reason you fix something is if it broken or not working as intended.....you sell a car quoting 500 bhp, you expect 500 bhp not 250 bhp. Sell a car with brakes that work - you expect them to work etc etc. The same as in this game. if it is sold as one thing it should be that thing, not that thing for one week or one month...unless it is broken. END OF!

I had to struggle against maxed Lucy and maxed Dark Lilith and now I have a tool to defeat them both...as designed! So keep it that way and do not change things on any character unless it is a fix or an improvement to an old character.

Just my opinion of course!
    Scott, so true. Don't nerf EVER AGAIN. Make something new to counter the power instead.
    Recall the Primordials? Everyone who didn't have them complained about their power, so NF nerfed them. Those of us who did have them and invested heavily in powering up 4 sets of 6 talismans suddenly got ripped off. They are still OK but nothing at all like the ultimate talismans they once were. There should be a talisman disable ability on a character, instead of taking away the awesomeness of the talismans.
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    @Scott-5496

EXACTLY! I have left games I've played for YEARS because the whining and crying about nerfing resulted in me losing stuff I worked a ton on getting and upgrading. Then the next shiny comes out, people get their widdle feelings hurt, and then something else gets nerfed. That kills a game for me quicker than something really, really quick. Game designers need to grasp a simple thing:

Nerf = Take away from players
    Counters = Gives to the players
    The EXORCISTS Clan
    Tengu316-5082