Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Can we tone it down on Van Helsing?

My bad reputation precedes me, but you know what - there is a bigger, imho, problem and people are leaving.

Would it be too much to ask that Eddie Van Helsing has Team God Mode for 1 turn instead of 2. Like a built in Celestial talisman. I have Eddie Van Helsing and I'd have no quarrels with a nerfing.

Thoughts:

OS
    Android
    Who is leaving?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    i don´t think they will nerf Van Helsing that soon, after many players invested a lot of time and resources getting him.

OS
    Android
    I guess some people just get tired of playing teams that take to long to beat.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Can we pls get more Godmode-Rounds on Van Helsing? And pls with prevention from absolute ALL damage!

OS
    iOS
    OK--I agree-- But only if we get rid of Orbit and Labyrinth Talismans. Especially Orbit--because I feel like many of my favorite characters (like Angel Witch) are fairly useless now.

OS
    Android
    Van Helsing is no more overpowered than many popular sets of Talismans. From the viewpoint of game design, I think it's a good move to have some OP characters, to balance with the ubiquitous OP Talismans. The game was becoming almost completely Talisman-driven.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-11-11-18-09-58.png
Views: 1178
Size:  828.7 KBreally fun!
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    There ARE workarounds for Van Helsing's impenetrability. It's no more a problem the Celestials.. or Orbits.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Ok can we talk about the fact that Starfire talismans are nearly impossible to beat. I’ll admit I make use of them on my Musashi and make use of AoD’s endure and full heals to beat certain arena combos *cough cough Warrior LoL + Gambler*, but they are even more abusable against PvE. Anybody else think they’re kinda screwed up?