Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Gate talisman gives immunity to magic. It's the same as siege talisman for physical
    well now... *goes and looks at the gate tali specs...*

Thanks. I knew there was one but couldn't recall which one it was. Now hmm is it just on the one character or the entire team is the question..
    Last edited by drrchmnd; 11-14-2019 at 05:55 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Corrupt Feldmarschal is immune to magic, too.
    haven't managed to get that one yet.....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Very true! I am pretty sure that we will see that ability/skill to disable talismans.
    Over the last year or so, talis set effects have become extremely powerful. From my perspective even (a bit) too powerful, as many of these new sets were more crucial than the skills of the "best" characters and by this dominated the meta. We might see the peak now with sets like Sigularity, Starfire, Celestial or Orbit. Set effects that cannot really be countered. The only real counter against some of them is the fact that a team still consits of "only" 1 Ed and 3 Allies so that you cannot combine all monster sets in one team.

In a "normal" game, ultra powerful skills and set effects like those mentioned would not need to exist, but as we know that freemium needs to evolve continously, and NF decides to keep the frequency of new game and meta changing things so high to get people spending. The meta develops in circles I'd say. We had a lot of sets and effects that increased damage (e.g. by healing) extremely. That was counterd by sets that block or reduce damage. Same for passive disable, countered by Singularities like a mild cold by a powerful broad-spectrum antibiotic. Then the next talis took over, which means (to me) that we will see a big counter against that sometimes. I am curious too see how they implement that and how it will be available. This might be an interesting point in LotB history and might be decisive for some players to stay with the "game" or not.
    Actually I think we are seeing the next wave in talisman now. Yin and Yang for example. Decent item but with both it's even better. They did this with the one set of characters but that is it from my understanding. Kinda makes me wonder why they didn't get into the character theme/group bonuses and such. like the trooper and eternity eddie.