Threaded View

OS
    Android

Alex Ed or LoL (which) for 2500 FC ?

I’ve nearly got 2500 Frontier Coins saved. Should I get Alex Ed or a Lord of Light? If LoL, which one?

My best Eddies are Ben Breeg (S), Crusader (M), Phantom (W), and Van Helsing (A). Already having an Eddie with Passive (no Fury), I’m leery of what lineups I can put together with another non-Eddie that has a Fury. Right now, I’m using Killer Beast. Only others I have are Wrath, Alchemist, Clairvoyant, Beelzebub, and Corrupt General. Other good ones?

I don’t have any Lords of Light. Actually I’m pretty tired of seeing this character’s face everywhere and can’t wait for him to be nerfed or replaced in the meta (along with everything that you need EVERY LoL to unlock—I’m never doing all that). I don’t have any other Awakenable characters except a Cosmic Shinobi (A). I have a huge pile of Awakening materials that has heretofore been useless to me. I’m not very impressed with Cosmic Shinobi’s skills, haven’t Awakened.

Looking at the various class LOLs, the only one with decent looking skills is Cosmic LoL. However, is there another LoL (Warrior?) that pops up more in auto-play lineups? And is there any reference for what skills Awakening will unlock?

Also, are any LoLs available through class/other souls? There is still a chance I could get Alex Ed through RNG. Would hate to pull a dupe.

I’m resetting in Arena at Warlord V, and running Auto on event dungeons at Hard mode. I can manual on Madness, so Alex Ed might be a good boost for my auto capability?
    Last edited by Ydex; 11-12-2019 at 09:29 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic