OS
    Android

Alex Ed or LoL (which) for 2500 FC ?

I’ve nearly got 2500 Frontier Coins saved. Should I get Alex Ed or a Lord of Light? If LoL, which one?

My best Eddies are Ben Breeg (S), Crusader (M), Phantom (W), and Van Helsing (A). Already having an Eddie with Passive (no Fury), I’m leery of what lineups I can put together with another non-Eddie that has a Fury. Right now, I’m using Killer Beast. Only others I have are Wrath, Alchemist, Clairvoyant, Beelzebub, and Corrupt General. Other good ones?

I don’t have any Lords of Light. Actually I’m pretty tired of seeing this character’s face everywhere and can’t wait for him to be nerfed or replaced in the meta (along with everything that you need EVERY LoL to unlock—I’m never doing all that). I don’t have any other Awakenable characters except a Cosmic Shinobi (A). I have a huge pile of Awakening materials that has heretofore been useless to me. I’m not very impressed with Cosmic Shinobi’s skills, haven’t Awakened.

Looking at the various class LOLs, the only one with decent looking skills is Cosmic LoL. However, is there another LoL (Warrior?) that pops up more in auto-play lineups? And is there any reference for what skills Awakening will unlock?

Also, are any LoLs available through class/other souls? There is still a chance I could get Alex Ed through RNG. Would hate to pull a dupe.

I’m resetting in Arena at Warlord V, and running Auto on event dungeons at Hard mode. I can manual on Madness, so Alex Ed might be a good boost for my auto capability?
    Last edited by Ydex; 11-12-2019 at 09:29 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Killer Prime if you don't have him....

W LOL is far, far, far more common once you get closer to top tier PVP. The others have decent skills.. but the repeated backlash W LOL can provide is more of a match winner at times. None of them are a "waste" really. I fond S LOL really good for some PVE stuff, but not resilient enough for much of PvP.. same kind of goes for all the others too.

Nothing in the Frontier Store drops from any soul anywhere. The only way to have dups is to get them from the original event, or to purchase a dupe.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Killer Prime's Passive looks devastating. His Basic inflicts Bloodlust... the description for Bloodlust states "Heals the enemy based on their Max HP when they attack you." umm... does that mean heals ME when I attack THEM ??

Oh, also KP is 3500 FC, I only have about 2500.

Alex Ed is still used a lot, right? He can wear Orbits, which is nice in the Talisman-heavy meta.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Killer Prime's Passive looks devastating. His Basic inflicts Bloodlust... the description for Bloodlust states "Heals the enemy based on their Max HP when they attack you." umm... does that mean heals ME when I attack THEM ??

Oh, also KP is 3500 FC, I only have about 2500.

Alex Ed is still used a lot, right? He can wear Orbits, which is nice in the Talisman-heavy meta.
    They changed the description of „Bloodlust“ as it was quite confusing. Now it says „heals your team based on the enemy’s MAX HP when you attack the enemy inflicted by the status“ (see Beast Ed’s present power attack). So what you said is right.

I still love Alex Ed. Mostly with Orbit or Dominance, sometimes Viper. Very useful in many ways. I would definitely go for him first.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    W LoL is my only one, from fragments during the event. I've awakened him once, turning his basic into an AOE. Easily my most powerful character, good Orbits user.

I'm saving up for Killer Prime first with FC through, although understand the Alex temptation!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Yeah Id almost argue you should save up a little longer for KP.... But if you cant wait, Alex is da man. Farming LotB (last level underworld) is awesome and with Alex and orbits you can pretty much do it with just him, meaning its really good for getting XP on your characters while running through troopers.

After that, Warrior Lol next Id say. Though again, if your awakening materials are burning a hole in your pocket you could make an argument to get him earlier... Just dont forget you need milliiioooonnnnssss of gold to awaken, meaning if you aint got the $, then the mats mean nothing...
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Yeah, those FC were taunting me. I went ahead and got an Alex Ed. No regrets.

I've been farming the hell out of everything, leveling up tons of my new characters. Having a blast!

I am concerned about "wasting" the Fury meter. Which are the best Allies with a Fury? I've been using Killer Beast, but also have Wrath, Alchemist, Clairvoyant, Beelzebub, and Corrupt General. Any others I should have on my wish list? How do you guys deal with a "No Fury" Ed?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Yeah, those FC were taunting me. I went ahead and got an Alex Ed. No regrets.

I've been farming the hell out of everything, leveling up tons of my new characters. Having a blast!

I am concerned about "wasting" the Fury meter. Which are the best Allies with a Fury? I've been using Killer Beast, but also have Wrath, Alchemist, Clairvoyant, Beelzebub, and Corrupt General. Any others I should have on my wish list? How do you guys deal with a "No Fury" Ed?
    I can imagine that you already figured this out but wanted to give you some ideas; I usually pair my Alex Ed (Siege set/Cosmic with echo) with Raven Witch (Awakened 4* with Labyrinth/cosmic prime), her fury revives all your toons and does a lot of damage (among other things). Sometimes I also use Wrath, the alchemist (awakened 1*) or Beelzebub.