Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I think the fact there is little to no comms from them on this says a lot about nothing! I have to say this is a very odd period for the devs - they just seem to have vanished without trace - server issues may be a priority but they really need to reach to players - especially the new players who will not be used to this sort of mobile game issue I am sure.

Is it not really weird to have no chat about it all anywhere?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I think the fact there is little to no comms from them on this says a lot about nothing! I have to say this is a very odd period for the devs - they just seem to have vanished without trace - server issues may be a priority but they really need to reach to players - especially the new players who will not be used to this sort of mobile game issue I am sure.

Is it not really weird to have no chat about it all anywhere?
    Hey Scott. I have been trying to use the Space Station No.5 posts to interact with the Community when we can. This week has been a busy one for the Community team, we are prioritizing Support tickets over Social Media! Not trying to vanish, just busy elsewhere!

- Ceeg

OS
    Android
    Prioritizing support tickets, I have 2 tickets still waiting to be solved since long time.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    Yea I have to agree. I’m getting drawn to other mobile games for when I need a mobile game pastime fix. This one isn’t cutting it anymore. The connection errors are what does it. We don’t have time for it.
    You hit the nail on the head.
    Same here, been playing another mobile game. It's seems so much more professionally ran, and never any connection issues.

Besides the server connection errors, the nerfing of orbits, vipers, A. Banshee, Destiny, the innumerable arena bugs, the ridiculous hurdles just to get our rewards converted from useless to useable runes... and the awakening gold cost flip screwing some of us out of gold that would cost nearly $100 in the store..... all adds up.
    I have stopped spending $ in this game, that way when the final straw breaks the camel's back, I won't feel obligated to stay just because I recently invested.

Been playing Raid, but I gotta say, the actual battle playing in this Lotb game is way better. So much more control looks less robotic.
    Last edited by Bakura; 11-15-2019 at 01:47 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Name:  Server Connection meme _Bakura.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  340.3 KB
    ----------

OS
    Android
    lol Bakura! Lovely
    But servers could also look like this, hm?

Name:  12286317.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  44.1 KB

Recently it was a bit better for me, maybe depends on region and by this time zone. Improvements are on the way they say and we can only hope that this is solved quickly. Next level hope: more server capacy before the potato gets old again
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Dude, even The Shat was all about Nerfing Frog's epic hardware:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V-b...ature=youtu.be

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    lol Bakura! Lovely
    But servers could also look like this, hm?

Name:  12286317.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  44.1 KB

Recently it was a bit better for me, maybe depends on region and by this time zone. Improvements are on the way they say and we can only hope that this is solved quickly. Next level hope: more server capacy before the potato gets old again
    Nice one! ....yeah that would explain alot. This company runs on some kid's science project. Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    Dude, even The Shat was all about Nerfing Frog's epic hardware:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V-b...ature=youtu.be
    Yeah , well Shatner was right about Navigator's hardware, but the kid was right about Atari being better than Commodore. The Atari 2600 was the shiznitz, until Colecovision came along.

I gotta say.... none of us in the '80s ever imagined playing detailed video games on our phones.
    .... or trying to, at this point.
    Last edited by Bakura; 11-15-2019 at 02:31 PM.

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Hey Scott. I have been trying to use the Space Station No.5 posts to interact with the Community when we can. This week has been a busy one for the Community team, we are prioritizing Support tickets over Social Media! Not trying to vanish, just busy elsewhere!

- Ceeg
    Yeah I get that Ceeg, but to be honest we need daily updates on the big issues as it just look like you vanish - the weekend is an issue. I would see more folk playing then and there is very little in the way of support or comms when people are trying to play - last couple of weekends were pretty poor - it is better but that I think is less drain through the week - hit hard on the weekend when the staff are off (or likely most of them are off) - you guys need to get like a different shift pattern maybe to fit with the activity of the player base - I know we are all different time zones and such but the weekend is the weekend for users all over the world so surely you guys are on the case ready to reboot servers as soon as something major hits like it did a couple of weekend ago?

Everyone needs time off but as a provider of entertainment that is 24/7 as it is worldwide you need to be working to that as a support team - so if the world cannot access the game someone is there to reboot the server so we all know someone is on the case? It just wreaks of bad management - that weekend nightmare we had was a just not right and there should be no excuse for that sort of customer service. Sorry but I really support you guys and very rarely am I overly negative about what you do - I appreciate your efforts but you guys have to understand that your comms and fix team needs to be on point when no one (pretty sure we were all forced out?) can get in the game.

So for me the 'busy elsewhere' thing makes sense but it is not an excuse to not send out a tweet which would take a minute to do? You know - log into twitter and then type...'Guys we have noted the server issues you are all facing and we are on it and hope to have it fixed by X and if not by then we are looking to do Y. Please stick with us while we work through these issues today'

Surely that is easy to do and while not fixing the issues straight away does suggest that it has been noted and is being worked on....and includes some kind of timescale for a solution so we can leave our phones off and go and do something else with our weekend?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Name:  Connection Loss meme_Bakura.gif
Views: 330
Size:  88.4 KB

"There is nothing wrong with your mobile device. Do not attempt to adjust the picture.
    We are controlling transmission. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear.
    We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your mobile device. You are about to participate in a great adventure.
    You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to – The Outer Limits."
    Last edited by Bakura; 11-15-2019 at 02:06 PM.

*All Eddies!