Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm sure the fix to the wicker awakening materials is a decrease. I was just doing the Raven frontier dungeon yesterday and when the exclusive wicker materials dropped, they were dropping in sets of 10.

OS
    Android
    Love the buff to the Eternity Soul characters! They're still quite difficult to earn as a new player, and these changes should remove the disappointment you feel when you finally open up your first one. Looking forward to taking Claire out for a spin again
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    All right... Now devs I want 3* purple Evo shards to drop anywhere, anytime. Seems like a fair adjustement

OS
    iOS
    Yay Cyborg is getting buffed! I remember back in the day where he was my white whale. One of the old timers had him as his avatar and was soooo jealous!

But yeah, can we not have another assassin awakenable char? And with all the awakening going on, can we bloody get some more 1* rainbow awakening shards!? Its worse than the T1 1* runes for cosmics and they are horrible!!!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    "Fix for various character and talisman passives being removed upon death"

So, passives and talis stoping by death is a bug and after fixing, it will work for us players?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    "Fix for various character and talisman passives being removed upon death"

So, passives and talis stoping by death is a bug and after fixing, it will work for us players?
    Yes can we get some clarification? Will passives and talismans continue to work after death or will they no longer work after death or is this in reference to passives and talismans continuing to work after the wearer/character dies?
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    They just meant to say ' not being removed after death' i guess.
    Anyway no big deal, they will still work anyway
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Yes can we get some clarification? Will passives and talismans continue to work after death or will they no longer work after death or is this in reference to passives and talismans continuing to work after the wearer/character dies?
    We do need to know which way this is going. I guess the fix is that a revived ally should get their passives and talisman buffs back as why would they not?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    It MUST mean that tallis & passives do NOT work again after revive. That's how it "always" used to be and is crucial as otherwise revive loops (with some other nasty effects like from Malakhov or dark Lilith) will continue.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    -As usual, it's nice to see olds chars becoming more "competent", good there!

-The awaking materials specifications are too complicated and every new addition it's just for worst, we have the same problem with materials for the cosmic talismans, there are too many materials without logical or sense, it's complicated and with no fun/motivation at all.

-Players have been asking for some clarification about the game, like how some talismans really work, passives, some game situations, etc... pls is possible to add some clarification to the compendium or at least make a post in here? its dificult to play a game without claer rules

-At least for me, this week the game was running better, with fewer server issues, thks.

Thks for your work guys
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"