Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Is anyone seeing the Wrath Fury change? That looks like it'll be insane! Pair him with Ancient Mariner or something and immediately get doom on the enemy team that kills them by the end of your turn.

OS
    Android
    Well now... finally some (very mediocre) clarification about talisman/passive on death and resurrection information. To quote....

Kaz_LOTB -

"It's a fix for many character effect immunity passives being removed upon death." There are certain characters, such as the Gunner and Magus Hierophant, that feature passives that are intended to always be active so long as the character is alive. These passive effects were improperly being removed from the character upon death and if they were revived, they would no longer have their passive activate. This is an example of what was fixed. The same applies to certain talismans (any talisman that is intended to have a persistent effect, such as Fate Talisman, and not a one time effect, such as many of the "on-death" effects). Note that there are still many effects that are intended to trigger only once per battle, such as revives on death and talismans or passives that grant effects only at the start of battle.

Basically that was NOT an answer. It is a wishy washy flip floppy cop the hell out answer.

To use the Magus Hierophant as an example. The passive effects are: Remove Increased Max HP and Perfect Health from all enemies at the start of battle. Prevent enemies from gaining any new beneficial effects after the first round of battle. Grant Regen to all allies for the duration of battle.
    Ya know for the life of me I really am not sure what the heck your really wanting to do here. The only effect that should come back is the regen effect. Unless the objective is to re-remove max hp and perfect health effects and also re-prevent any new beneficial effects. But most of the health effects are either round one items while the perfect health is talisman or a fury effect.

And the fate talisman continuing on with handing out ascension immortality etc... after the character is resurrected? No no no ... the immortality thing is so mucked up its reminding me of season 7 (i think) of SG1 where Daniel can't make up his mind if he is alive or ascended.

Really for what its worth I think it is better to have all passives and talismen effects go away upon resurrection. A penalty for dying and resurrecting.

Note I am tired and I hope this made sense.

OS
    Android
    Actually the more I contemplate and watch game play a bit closer the more I am in favor of eliminating all effects after resurrection. None zero zilch. Passives gone.. Talisman effects gone... all of it.

When your beating a level in Gauntlet and then that stupid resurrect all effect from the witch kicks in, everyone resurrects with all the talisman/passive effects from the beginning of the match in place... yeah no. Not cool.

OS
    Android
    This is how it was back in the days and I do agree that it was much better. Actually it has never been 100% clear cause some characters lost their passive upon death while others didn't... but during a pvp game u could actually play strategically, knowing that once a character was dead he was no longer a threat.

OS
    iOS
    Definitely appreciate the buffs for some of these older characters.

I would like to get an Awakening character that isn't gunner or assassin though. My 3-star evo runes for those two classes have really taken a hit.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by drrchmnd View Post
    Actually the more I contemplate and watch game play a bit closer the more I am in favor of eliminating all effects after resurrection. None zero zilch. Passives gone.. Talisman effects gone... all of it.

When your beating a level in Gauntlet and then that stupid resurrect all effect from the witch kicks in, everyone resurrects with all the talisman/passive effects from the beginning of the match in place... yeah no. Not cool.
    This. I always assumed passives/talismans weren't meant to return when a character revives and the bug was that they did for the AI, not the other way around.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    We got faked out? I saw a banner today saying update at 15:30pst but logged in tonight and none of the tuning changes are there?

OS
    iOS
    A :server restart: is generally NOT associated with the update. They don't show that red banner when they are going to do an app update. The red banenr for "server restarts' are usually associated more with "hot fixes" or server updates to correct something immediately.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Update is coming on Friday, so that nobody can solve new bugs over the weekend.
    Well done! Nice weekend everybody ;-)

OS
    Android
    Oh... it's coming today...