Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

November 2019, Part 1 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    iOS
    Too many assassin class awakenables (Dark Lilith, Raven With, Cosmic Shinobi, LOL -- and now the Beast).... and poor resource drops... how about a Magus or Sentinel where there's only been 2 this far, not 5????
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I love the fact that I've just completed the 300 runs in the Labyrinth Dungeon and it's going to be changed. How about refunding some of the resources I just used?

I don't know how much longer this will be acceptable to the player base. I guess we'll just keep bending over and accepting it with no lube!!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I love the fact that I've just completed the 300 runs in the Labyrinth Dungeon and it's going to be changed. How about refunding some of the resources I just used?

I don't know how much longer this will be acceptable to the player base. I guess we'll just keep bending over and accepting it with no lube!!
    That was too funny dude.

'Accepting it with no lube' is a line I need to remember!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I really don’t think making final awakening material only available during an event is fair. Honestly NF, it is time for you to stop the downward spiral and start some positive vibes.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I dont see that they are going to change the way they have committed to release materials. It appears players are clamoring to awaken characters as fast as possible. They want to relieve us of our precious resources.

In the Q and A sessions they indicated they were going to slow releasing toons/talis. I think they did the opposite and increased releases while incurring server issues.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Dungeon changes work for me.

My philosophy is to wait till something becomes easy to do before doing it. Saves me ironite and sanity.

Event locking awakening materiels is a possibility dickish move, depends on how easy or hard it will be to get the materials.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I had a feeling the Beast would become awakeable, to be honest. Dungeon chants are nice, and I love the Arena characters getting buffed. Forge Talismans look good, and I cannot wait to see what an awakened Eddie is like. Awakening materials usually aren’t locked in events; awakening souls also allow for access and they usually come back in later events like the Shinobi frag coming back in the newest event.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Dungeon changes work for me.

My philosophy is to wait till something becomes easy to do before doing it. Saves me ironite and sanity.
    Ditto. I’ve gotten pretty casual the last year+ and when I saw a lot of the most active players saying the dungeon was ridiculous - well - I knew a change was imminent. Glad to see it happen.

Those who have spent their resources will have FIE first, so not a total loss. And even with a little easier dungeon, it will still take 300 runs to get him, so overall resources should be close - within a few hundred Frontier coins.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Any indication regarding Wicker awakening material "fix" being an increase or decrease @Kaz_LOTB?

As for awakening material being event only, if its "do this x amount of times based, while potentially boring/annoying it should be obtainable at least. If its relying on RNG drops then that might not be much fun or fair at all.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.