OS
    iOS

It would be cool if...

.. there were Epic, Legendary, or Mythical Precious souls... frags gathered the same way you gather frags for other epic/legendary/mythicals...

.........They could drop (purple star) Idols worth 3, 6, or 10 Million gold.

Just a thought.....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    That would be an interesting way to help alleviate the gold shortage, but as we know the devs would have a devious plot and might devaluate the currency.

Now with awakenable materials and cosmic evo materials more readily available the gold crunch will be even more evident. We cant just grind for gold since they keep us busy with neverending event releases. Not many will purchase gold at the exhorbanate prices for gold packages.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I will say the Frozen dungeon does a decent job of dropping gold. So perhaps they are trying to correct things a bit. LOL 14/15 drop decent gold but the SOT cost is so high it's relative. You can get more gold via a mega-refill in Night City than you can burning the same SOT in LOL14/15.

I think an occasional drop of ...oh, around, say 5Mil would be a good thing.. So perhaps just Epic Precious Souls.. you get 5-10 Epic frags for every common precious soul dropped... It would take a while, but at least it would be there.

Or even something like Vortex Fills drop 5Mil gold (but this maybe too often) or vortex fills drop a higher number of epic precious frags.

.. and yeah.. the gold prices for real $$$ are just WAY too high to be considered.. and I'm not shy about spending real $. $99 should buy like 100Mil gold, not 20M.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-20-2019 at 07:03 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    There could be many possible remedies that dont necessarily overcompensate. The sudden influx of awakenables at 20mm to awaken, the influx of descent augmented cosmic talis and now spending events swung from having a gluttony of gold to a pauper stature.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Either that, or gold prices can be dropped a little now that theyve successfully clear out all of our hordes?!

I suppose the question is whether they want to go deflationary, or inflationary.

Option 2 - Have another talisman sac event, where we get a hundred+ talisman souls
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Lack of gold is certainly my issue - no doubt about that at all. Though the current dungeon and farming that to death has helped get me over 35M for the first time since that big sac event where I spent a tonne to get loads of my missing characters. I am glad I did that of course but it is weird freaking out at only having 14M (the lowest I went) - when I think back to my first few months of the game every bit of gold was hard to get. Defo need an event where gold or souls are big achievements.

I think we may get that as well - just my view, but the devs seem to want the newer guys to get up to the top as quick as they can - this new dungeon is evidence of that without a doubt....my kids have been playing for years but not as much as me by a long way (and I usually help them by setting up farming each day and getting most of the events done for them when they are at school) - this event has been great for them both as they lack skill shards, cosmics and FC but have loads of ironite to spend.

With that in mind I think we are likely to see events coming where we get resources we need as drops - as newer players get FC to get LOLs etc, they will need gold to get them upgraded. Just my thoughts on it but I see newer players as the main cash cow that needs hit, not us 'older' players who do not maybe spend as much. Most of really do not need to unless we want a £ Eddie or character or maybe a boost to a resource - my feeling is that newer players are more likely to spend more on lots of resources to catch up. I have seen lots of low level players in the arena with, on the face of it, killer teams with characters I do not have...but take them on and the crumple quick as they do not have IC to spend on relics. IC may well be the next one we get a boost on too as those are harder to come by for new players as they will struggle to get high in gauntlet to get the decent IC drops.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496