Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    One issue I am having in LOLXV is game freezing on the last level every time - I wonder if it is a team based issue that I am using. I am trying to do achievements for Cosmic LOL and Lucifer but I cant complete a the level - it just freezes. My team is VH Eddie, Cosmic LOL, Charlotte and Magus LOL - all maxed. Could be the talisman as well though I suppose. Anyone else getting freezes on LOL XV it may be a known issue that I missed?
    I never played LoL15 yet, but I remember that there was a similar issue in a dungeon, where Singularity Talis were causing the freezing issue.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Everything freezes at the moment.
    Name:  LogIn_2019.11.14_17.48.19.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  35.0 KB

OS
    Android
    I ran about 50 runs on level XV this morning without any problems. I am not using any LoLs on my team.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    What's a Shinobi Awakening shard and why do we need that? My only Awakenable character is the Cosmic Shinobi, are you telling me that none of the huge stacks of Awakening materials I have will work for her ??

I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    What's a Shinobi Awakening shard and why do we need that? My only Awakenable character is the Cosmic Shinobi, are you telling me that none of the huge stacks of Awakening materials I have will work for her ??
    They work until the last step to level 11... then you need 3 of the custom Shinobi awakening things. So yes, you'll need them to fully awaken her.

I am NOT a fan of different awakening materials for various characters. It's an unnecessary level of not only confusion but delay for the player.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Yeah. I got them in LOL XV and XIV so that is good.

One issue I am having in LOLXV is game freezing on the last level every time - I wonder if it is a team based issue that I am using. I am trying to do achievements for Cosmic LOL and Lucifer but I cant complete a the level - it just freezes. My team is VH Eddie, Cosmic LOL, Charlotte and Magus LOL - all maxed. Could be the talisman as well though I suppose. Anyone else getting freezes on LOL XV it may be a known issue that I missed?
    i have the same team XV was fine all day. I swap the charlotte with other various toons all configurations have worked. ON the other hand, i cant seem to find a team under 2 minutes.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    They work until the last step to level 11... then you need 3 of the custom Shinobi awakening things. So yes, you'll need them to fully awaken her.
    I am NOT a fan of different awakening materials for various characters. It's an unnecessary level of not only confusion but delay for the player.
    That is the point of them though, it's supposed to slow things down. It's frustrating, sure, but it's pretty standard for games with this sort of awakening mechanic. Allows the devs to slow down the power creep by limiting how many people, and how quickly, they can get the new shiny each time. It's the price you pay for having competitive PvP.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Ran 15 runs lol XII 15 dog shards nothing else good , 9runs on daily dungeon got 25ironite cost me 60 to play only prescious souls and 15 fc , can we get sot available to buy with other currencies if your gonna keep screwing us on ironite please.

OS
    iOS
    I'm not sure I'll ever need a Shinobi shard but it was a lot easier to get one this way than punishing myself with 15 runs on Insanity in the last dungeon.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Anyone else think the Lilith shards stopped dropping. Did a test last night and was getting about 30 per 15 runs on LOL X. Have not seen one in 2 hours. Running another 15 and then will report. Wasting a lot of ironite on this but I'm missing some Liliths. Hope I'm wrong.

UPDATE: I was wrong, but drop rates for Lilith frags seem much, much lower now. Blue doggy frags are the same as last night.
    Last edited by DeathDealer-5301; 11-15-2019 at 09:59 PM.