Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT of Magus Inugami, Dog Spirit

Name:  Inugami-Dog-Spirit-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 3767
Size:  302.4 KB
    Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until November 16th, 4 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Magus Inugami Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐ Inugami, Dog Spirit!

The Inugami, Dog Spirit joins the cast as a new 4⭐ Magus in Legacy of the Beast. This loyal spirit is a multi-hitter who protects your team by passively blocking damage for allies when they are below 50% HP! He is also able to grant Damage Reduction Shields to allies and inflict Perfect Corruption and Taunt on enemies.

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Magus Inugami Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Fragments or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

During this event the following additions have been made to the store:

Talisman Soul Fragments x50 (250 Magus Inugami Fragments, 10 per event)
    Shinobi Awakening Shard x1 (250 Magus Inugami Fragments, 3 per event)
    2⭐ T1 Cosmic Evo Rune x1 (350 Magus Inugami Fragments, 3 per event)
    2⭐ T2 Cosmic Evo Rune x1 (350 Magus Inugami Fragments, 3 per event)
    2⭐ T3 Cosmic Evo Rune x1 (350 Magus Inugami Fragments, 3 per event)
    Frontier Coins x50 (200 Lilith Fragments, 3 per event)
    T1 Evo Rune x1 (250 Common Souls, 4 per event)
    Iron Coins x125 (125 Common Souls, 8 per event)
    Skill Shard x1 (175 Common Souls, 3 per event)
    Skill Shard x1 (10 Rare Souls, 5 per event)

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Magus Inugami, Dog Spirit:

• Get a FREE 10 Magus Inugami Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Magus Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Inugami, Dog Spirit!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Magus Inugami, including Purge Talismans, as well as debut Limbo Talismans!

Limbo Talismans are blue talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them to gain a 35% Chance to Remove Perfect Immunity and inflict Perfect Corruption, Perfect Stun, or Perfect Blind on a random enemy for 2 turns when you take damage. The wearer of the talismans will also gain a 100% Critical Strike Chance and Echo for 2 turns after each action if any enemy lacks Silver Effects.

Purge Talismans are yellow talismans with a 3 set effect. Equip a full set to have a chance to Remove Beneficial Effects and heal yourself when you do a perfect basic attack! These Talismans also give the wearer a 25% Chance to Steal a Golden Effect on each attack.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Magus Inugami Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    iOS
    Really? Limbo Talisman? 🤦🏼 Couldn’t you have called them headbanger or circle pit or whatever a little bit more metal? Really liked those Bonfire Talisman. But this name does not fit in here!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Well, the state of being in Limbo between life or death, a soul trapped in oblivion that can’t find peace, is pretty metal in my book.

Heaven Can Wait is about that very thing.

I get the feeling you are thinking of that stupid under the pole dance.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 11-14-2019 at 02:16 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Why does the Limbo effect seem so familiar to me? Is it similar to another talismans set, or a character's passive ability?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Do we need another toon to have the block passive?

OS
    Android
    In cosmic dungeon this drop rate is sooooo lowwww.....
    the event is really of 1 day...

OS
    iOS
    I'll get one and that will do me -no way I am wasting ironite on the extras you can get - no point at all in that. Unless they do drop on ALL floors of Lord of Light including the XI and above? I am farming them so I may get the character through that. If not then you need to change the wording of the event do be up to LOL X only?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    frags are dropping on all floors, farming level XV right now and have seen them.

OS
    Android
    Also during the last lol event, frags for the event character + Lilith dropped in all LoL floors, 1-15. There are reasons to grind X (LoL dungeon keys, regular souls, 3* evos, cheaper costs) but also for >X (awakening stuff, LoL achievements, maybe the tallis). So everyone can decide which way to go depending on what you need and what amount of ironite you want to spend. I think in LoL >X the amount of frags should be higher than in X to compensate for the (much) higher SoT costs per run.
    Today I farm LoL X, but maybe tomorrow I switch to 14 or 15, also depending on the server stability.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Yeah. I got them in LOL XV and XIV so that is good.

One issue I am having in LOLXV is game freezing on the last level every time - I wonder if it is a team based issue that I am using. I am trying to do achievements for Cosmic LOL and Lucifer but I cant complete a the level - it just freezes. My team is VH Eddie, Cosmic LOL, Charlotte and Magus LOL - all maxed. Could be the talisman as well though I suppose. Anyone else getting freezes on LOL XV it may be a known issue that I missed?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496