Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    I think they drop WAY more frequently from LOL X.. anything higher and they are much less frequent. Probably because there are more rewards which will drop above X so the Lilith Frags are just 1 thing among several and RNG doesn't pick them to drop as often. In addition the SOT cost above X means you are getting less chances for frags to drop.

They are dropping.. farming LOL 14 today.. and I've picked up only 85.. which isn't much, but it's something. If you want more Lilith frags, your'e better off farming LOL X.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-15-2019 at 09:24 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Running a mix on level XIV and XV the lilith frags drop a little over one frag per battle, while they usually drop a bit over two per battle at level X.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Yeah, higher drops on X than XI for me. Which is fair enough I suppose, it is a trade-off you have to decide to take. Got my Dog from X, and thought the extra chance at some Lilith shards made it a good time to buy some refills and jump into XI for a bit.
    Azagthor-0732