OS
    iOS

LOL Frontier VII achievment

Folks might want to check your counts on this one. I got the clear 750 awards a while back I should be upwards of 900 by now but it is showing 262 clears. No bueno

OS
    Android
    Yep, achievements broken since clan debut. I have 12 invisible achievements, and showing LoL only cleared 36 times. Apparently if you pass the next threshold it will update properly.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Yep, achievements broken since clan debut. I have 12 invisible achievements, and showing LoL only cleared 36 times. Apparently if you pass the next threshold it will update properly.
    Ahh good to know - I thought they said the achievements were all fixed in one of the updates recently so I thought this might be an exception.

Thanks

OS
    Android
    They were fixed briefly, then broke again, but devs are aware and said they're still working on it.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic