OS
    Android

Achievements not continuing properly

Awakening characters finished 20 of 20, Went to the next level 5 of 30.
    Clearing LOL 11-15 finished 2000 runs, next says 291 of 3000. Shouldn't they continue not reset?

OS
    iOS
    Yes, it's a bug. I already opened a ticket for that (#47360), because I am also affected but no reply yet. Let's see...

OS
    iOS
    I did the same thing and got a response and fix the next day - so they should get to it.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    It's very frustrating as I have done loads of LoL dungeon. Mine reset back to 0 and now at 1300/2000

OS
    iOS
    Guys, just write a mail to support and they will correct it!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I did the same thing and got a response and fix the next day - so they should get to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Guys, just write a mail to support and they will correct it!
    Hold the f%ck on--are you serious?? We need to open individual tickets for a known issue that the devs are aware of and working on, as stated in their official update ??? WHY DIDN'T THEY SAY, "IF YOU ARE HAVING ACHIEVEMENTS ISSUES PLEASE OPEN A TICKET" ???

Claimable Missions bug

Anyone else HAVE to delete all those notifications off their home screen at all times? Not just me? I thought so. This bug has been a predominant factor in our Support queue and I want to say that the team are hard at work fixing this and are making progress. We want it fixed as much as you do!
    This is not a client-side error-- does EVERY ONE OF US need to open a ticket?? That's what they want??
    Last edited by Ydex; 11-15-2019 at 06:53 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    IN FACT they already pushed an update to the application that was supposed to have fixed this. This was PUSHED and nobody needed to open a ticket to receive it. But it didn't work. NOW we need to open a ticket ??? That would be a nice clarification for the dozen people who still open a new thread complain about this every single day.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Missions and achievements are both not working correctly. Ones are not showing as done, others reset to a much smaller number than supposed. I sent a ticket for missions last week and was told that they are working on it. Now sent a ticket for achievements and we'll see what I get as a response. These posts from devs are terribly worded and just further confuse people.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    You opened a ticket and they said they're working on it. That's what I thought, thank you.