OS
    Android

Yin Yang Talismans are Bugged

@Devs
    During my arena fights, I have realized Yin Yang talismans are working for the all allies instead of the wearer only.
    All allies protection triggers right after the first turn of battle and keeps protecting all allies every turn.

Doom doesn't work, Mark doesn't work (For example Van Helsing's Mark power move has a guaranteed mark, even I target a non-Yin Yang wearer no marks being applied).

I can't see any description regarding all allies in talismans. Is this a description problem or a bug?

I would really appreciate some info about this.
    Last edited by osiris0000; 11-15-2019 at 10:17 PM.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Seems like there's some other factor in play.... sometimes they do indeed grant an entire team immunity to marks.. other times, only the wearer. I THINK the difference is battle start... at the start of the battle only the wearer is immune to marks.. after the first turn.. all allies seem immune.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The latest Update from Saterlite 15 had this little bit:

Magus Lord of Light will likely see a lot of continued play until players adjust their defenses to prevent the likes of Dark Ghost and Doom. Yin Talismans, anyone?
    Which might suggest their prevention effects are supposed to be team-wide, and not only personal? Might need some testing. Good starting point there Yup!
    Azagthor-0732