Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Member Ancient Mariner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Italy
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    476

    Can't summon a tribute soul

    As the title says, i bought a tribute soul from the clan store (with 300 ironite) but i can't summon it.

    When i try to summon it, as i drop the soul in the skull it remains there like it was stuck (see the image below) and then the game hangs and i'm forced to restart.

    Devs any idea why this happens? This is the second time i buy a ribute soul but the first time there wasn't any problem in redeeming it

    Hope to see a reply to this thread, since i spent 300 ironite

    Name:  Screenshot_20191117-115634_Legacy.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  219.7 KB
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    As the title says, i bought a tribute soul from the clan store (with 300 ironite) but i can't summon it.

    When i try to summon it, as i drop the soul in the skull it remains there like it was stuck (see the image below) and then the game hangs and i'm forced to restart.

    Devs any idea why this happens? This is the second time i buy a ribute soul but the first time there wasn't any problem in redeeming it

    Hope to see a reply to this thread, since i spent 300 ironite

    Name:  Screenshot_20191117-115634_Legacy.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  219.7 KB
    Same here! Wasted 300 ironite just to have it sitting in my book of souls

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri, USA.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,150
    What clan level do 6ou need to purchase a tribute soul?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ancient Mariner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Italy
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    What clan level do 6ou need to purchase a tribute soul?
    I've no clue, i think something around level 5 since as i said i already bought a tribute soul days ago when we were at a lower level, wihle now we're at level 9
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

  5. #5
    Senior Member Beddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    England
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    207
    I can only assume that the pack being available was a notch on NF part and they weren’t intending for anyone at a lower level than unlocking said soul to use the soul and so this messes up the game.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    231
    My clan unlock Legendary Red and Gold Talisman Cosmic soul at level 10.

    I don't even read the tribute soul description yet!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member mikmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Italy
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    177
    Yeah,
    I've got the same Ancient Mariner problem.
    Devs can you tell us something about that please ??
    game-id: IronMik-8041

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri, USA.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,150
    Wonder if they made it that way because you should not be able to purchase them. Our clan is level ten and I cant purchase the soul
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

  9. #9
    Senior Member mikmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Italy
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Wonder if they made it that way because you should not be able to purchase them. Our clan is level ten and I cant purchase the soul
    Yes now I can't, but there was a bug that permitted the purchase for a while.
    So ...

    Devs what about it ??
    game-id: IronMik-8041

  10. #10
    Senior Member Ancient Mariner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Italy
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Wonder if they made it that way because you should not be able to purchase them. Our clan is level ten and I cant purchase the soul
    Nah, as i wrote in the first post i already got a tribute soul once and i summoned it without any problem, i don't get why this time it doesn't work.

    By the way i just tried one more time to summon it but still the same problem
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •