OS
    Android

Soul Fragments... event VS achievements VS wtf to do with them

Ok question for ya...

Is it my imagination or are soul fragment collection event fragments now different than the achievement soul fragments?

Was going through the misc fragments to convert the junk ones and realised I have significant amounts of both Lucifer and Dark Lilith. Operating under the premise that a soul fragment is a soul fragment and there is only one type of fragment per soul/character I went and looked at the achievement page. And then went what?? cause the fragments from the event and those on the achievement look completely different.

So the subsequent questions are:
    If you don't get it in the event convert the fragments cause they are worthless and aren't going to be reused in achievements or another collection event.
    Hold on to them because they might have another event with those fragments eventually.

Thoughts?

OS
    Android
    If it is an event the frags are only worth converting to precious frags after the event is over. Spend them before the event is over. They should give a couple of days for those who were unable to use the frags at the end of the event. If you have enough frags for a specific soul they seem to be useable forever. They just clutter your list up.

Lets say the awakening frags drop from events, dungeons and other areas are all the same and can be used on a continual basis.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I have seen some soul frags such as those originally used for the Shadow Samurai Ed collect dust because the next time they featured him they changed the frags for him.
    That said I have also seen frags for characters never claimed get reused at a later date and the old frags counted much to the dissatisfaction of the players who converted them after the first event.

My rule now is save everything, save everything, save everything! If I had done this from the start, all my awakening characters would have been done a long time ago and some special characters would be mine now.

You can convert leftover frags after that character is in you hands so to speak.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    If the character is a frag exclusive character that is one of a kind (I.e Magma Beast and U.S Calvary for example) you can’t convert them into precious frags.

OS
    Android
    The problem now is how many of each resource do you save when you hit the limit of slots. My uncle sold 1 and 2* colored evo shards when he hit the limit, only to be screwed on thie next sac event the great pumpkin patch.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    If the character is a frag exclusive character that is one of a kind (I.e Magma Beast and U.S Calvary for example) you can’t convert them into precious frags.
    Really? You tried that? Don’t tell me...
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Really? You tried that? Don’t tell me...
    There is no physical option to actually make the conversion

OS
    iOS
    Ah ok, thanks for the info, didn’t look it out
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀