OS
    Android

Wasted skill shards?

So I've just been maxing up characters I want to put skill shard into at this point but just noticed characters like Sentinel Troll, and Magus Crimean Soldier damage stats don't actually increase for the last few levels, they show as all 25%. What's up with that?

OS
    Android
    It's cumulative. 25% + 25% = 50%, etc.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Remember wondering about that myself when I first started. Wasn't sure if skill shards were worth using, or if it was better to save them up for special occasions. Being cumulative means you can easily double the damage some characters do, and others increase their status effect chances and durations.

Skill shards are still kinda difficult to get, would recommend saving them for a character you REALLY love. My player style is "hoarder" though, so you'll need to make your own decisions :P
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    To answer the larger question though, yes all skill shards are wasted, as is all time wasted trying to log into a busted game written in junk code that no one at the company even knows how to fix.