OS
    Android

Awakening eddies

So the first Eddie's to be awakened is going to be cyborg and samurai those sharp eyed enough to see would have noticed the shinobi awakening materials says shinobi and samurai so that brings to the point are we going to start by having all the original 5 star Eddie's as our awakening Eddie's because if so what one is everyone looking forward to the most I'm gonna say pharaoh eddie as he was the first 5 star eddie I got when I started playing 3 years ago

OS
    iOS
    Cyborg is a good start - always been a fave of mine. To be honest all of the old ones need a new spark - Cyborg took me a very long time to get. I would like to see some of the 'useless' Eddies back in the game for sure - even the old 3 stars are worth a shout - always loved Mummy Eddie but when is he used these days! Same for Carriage Rider - his animation for fury was always a fave of mine. In fact all the old 3 and 4 stars could get a face lift and polish - Run to the Hills is a such a fun guy to use but a bit limited, same for Tailgunner, Fear of the Dark.....anyway you get my drift I hope. Get the old ones back in the game - I only ever really use any of them in gauntlet...though I do use Speed of Light a fair but in the star limited dungeons.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I did 1500 runs in LOL XI-XV. Got enough materials to complete 1 character so far.
    So the very last things I need are more awakenable characters right now...

OS
    Android

Ripped off

Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    I did 1500 runs in LOL XI-XV. Got enough materials to complete 1 character so far.
    So the very last things I need are more awakenable characters right now...
    I think you got your self ripped off there mate you should have just bought awakening packs from the store exchanging shards for materials it's what everyone else does

OS
    Android

True

Yeah I agree I would love to see pharaoh eddie become awakened