Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Frozen Skulls - Battle in Skull Quests for new Frozen Wasteland Frontier Key Souls!

Name:  Opener.png
Views: 3883
Size:  1.35 MB
    Earn keys to a new Frontier Dungeon!

From now until November 25th 4M PT, complete Event Challenges in Skull Quests to earn a Frozen Wasteland Key Souls, Cosmic Evolution Materials and other valuable rewards!

During this event, Skull Quests will also be granting 1 bonus reward, in addition to normal level rewards. Bonus rewards include Frozen Wasteland Key Souls (20% chance of dropping!), Awakening Soul Fragments, Ironite, Heroic Soul Fragments, Skill Shards and more!

Frozen Wasteland Frontier Key Dungeon
    Name:  Explanation.png
Views: 3786
Size:  1.36 MB

Battle in this dungeon to gain T2-T3 Blue Cosmic Talismans!

The Keys for this dungeon will only be available during Skull Quest events, or occasionally as rewards in other monthly events. The Keys will not be available in the Frontier Store.

Gain access to the Frozen Wasteland Dungeon by earning Frozen Wasteland Key Souls in Skull Quests (during events only). Summon these Key Souls to unlock the Frozen Wasteland Dungeon in the Time Rift!

Once it is unlocked, the Frozen Wasteland Dungeon will be open for 8 hours total. There are no limits on how many times the dungeon can be played within that time frame.

The first time completion rewards for this dungeon are Talisman Soul Fragments, an Epic Soul, a Skill Shard and Ironite.

Each playthrough afterwards will grant you a chance for rewards such as Cosmic Evo materials, Evo Shards and more, as well as a GUARANTEED DROP of Icy Talisman Legendary Soul Fragments.

Collect 500 Icy Talisman Legendary Soul Fragments to create 1 Icy Talisman Legendary Soul.

This Soul is guaranteed to drop a random T2 or T3 Blue Cosmic Talisman, as well as 100 Icy Mythic Talisman Soul Fragments.

Collect 1000 of this Mythic Talisman Fragment to earn the Icy Mythic Talisman Soul. This Soul is guaranteed to drop a T3 Blue Cosmic Talisman.

The Frozen Wasteland Dungeon has 5 new Achievements associated with it. Complete these Achievements by wearing Talismans earnable in Skull Quests to earn Talisman Soul Fragments, Ironite and Skill Shards!

You can see full Achievement details in-game!

**IMPORTANT: If you summon another Frozen Wasteland Frontier Key Soul while the corresponding Dungeon is already open you will refresh that dungeon’s countdown timer.

We also have a deal in store to help increase your team’s firepower!

• Grab the Burning Talisman Pack! Each pack contains 1 T2 Red Cosmic Talisman with a Burn set-effect, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!
    Last edited by Ruby_LOTB; 11-18-2019 at 12:08 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Glad to see them keeping the promise of less content by releasing a new frontier dungeon, and then releasing another one week later...
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    iOS
    Play a hard dungeon to earn a blue T2 talis with MR +15%, erm, no... but will take the free evo material with a hand kiss
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Skull quest events are nice. Low stress and not any significant drain on resources. The dungeon is nice and easy too. I can usually do the harder dungeons, but there's something pleasant about being able to cruise through one and not need your strongest characters.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    And yet again, we have a new frontier key that looks nearly Identical to another one. With my colour blindness I have to look for, to me, what looks like a key without the hole in the top. Otherwise, it looks exactly like the Raven Dungeon key.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    And yet again, we have a new frontier key that looks nearly Identical to another one. .
    How do you know? No one has the key yet... do they? I mean It'll take me another 4 hrs minimum to get the three keys, they aren't "purchasable" anywhere that I can see. But yeah.. the Raven's key is a spiked bronze color in the store.. but a glowing blue crystal key in the BOS.. WTF??? Airstrip looks exactly like Gangland..

I agree with you even though I'm not colorblind --

But then again Gunner souls look exactly like Clan souls... They are CLEARLY locked into image templates for some items and all they do is change colors.. and choose to use a VERY NARROW view of what "color change" means. I mean, come on.. there are 16 million colors in the RGB spectrum....you don't HAVE to stick to 6.

I've picked up 2 Blue T3 in the past week or so.. but with ZERO HP boost and things like MR+15%.. hardly worth much effort. They should really ensure all cosmic talismans have HP stats at a minimum. ... and while they're at it.. maybe check as to why all teh Fate augments NEVEr have anything but Magic boosts.. no HP, No ATK.. I have like 6 of them.. all without HP and all MAG.. ranging from white T1 to Red T2... all relatively low in value due to shit stats and only MAG.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-18-2019 at 01:16 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Supposedly they drop as rewards from skull quests. I haven't seen one yet

OS
    Android
    I pulled one out of the first 4 skull quests after reset.

The key is a aqua ice blue color. brighter than the raven key. It could be mistaken if you aren't paying attention, but that's a problem with many things in this game. At least they fixed it so you cant use all your keys at once. That bit me in the butt twice.

Yup, dont you have four skull quests open at reset or are they different for different platforms?
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 11-18-2019 at 01:32 AM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    How do you know? No one has the key yet... do they? I mean It'll take me another 4 hrs minimum to get the three keys, they aren't "purchasable" anywhere that I can see. But yeah.. the Raven's key is a spiked bronze color in the store.. but a glowing blue crystal key in the BOS.. WTF??? Airstrip looks exactly like Gangland..
    I guess I'll consider myself lucky. I had 3 drop from my skull quests this reset. It's not a bad dungeon. I could run it with characters who already had the talimans from the achievements with no issues.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I pulled one out of the first 4 skull quests after reset.

The key is a aqua ice blue color. brighter than the raven key. It could be mistaken if you aren't paying attention, but that's a problem with many things in this game. At least they fixed it so you cant use all your keys at once. That bit me in the butt twice.

Yup, dont you have four skull quests open at reset or are they different for different platforms?
    For me, with the colour blindness, they are the same colour. They were right next to each other in the BOS and the only difference was the top hole was filled in for the Frozen dungeon.

MuzakMaker-3591