Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    It is a decent dungeon - I am hitting it as got the ironite saved up to do it and also hit a few achievements recently that got me a lot of ironite - so all good for me and I need to build my gold back up to so farming is fine and the drops are good so far.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Death dealer. I dont know your ironite resources just think that we have the cyborg dungeon coming up.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Today and yesterday I’ve gotten 0 icy keys.
    What was the change of gettin one? 20%?
    Rng......

OS
    Android
    I'll spend some cash if needed Muzzleloader. As a newer player I'm playing catch up on a lot of things so been grinding every dungeon worth while since Draculas Castle. Wish I'd have really done the grinding for the LOL's. Had enough frags for 2 but missed the cutoff. Not sure if we'll ever be able get them in an event again, because 2500 FC per toon is an a lot.

OS
    Android
    Remember Intimidator, you'll get 3 keys for finishing one of the skull quest achievements. Think I'm at 3 or 4 for that, so just another 7 hours and I'll be set for a while.
    Think I've gotten 1 per day so far, which seems a bit under average. 20% should get 1 per 5 skull quests, but haven't heard anyone doing better than that. Lots getting less.

OS
    iOS
    The 3 for finishing the achievements is one thing, but 0 out of 18 skull quests....

OS
    Android
    Deathdealer, FC becomes easier as you progress in the game. Besides earning FC from lilith, eternity and trooper souls, the special dungeons and sac events are a way to earn a bunch of FC. The dungeons are a good way to earn FC as long as you dont have to buy keys.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Back to topic:
    Sounds cool what you guys report. Seems like I should really run that dungeon, too. But until now I did not find time to do so! 8 hours is insane. Even 2 hours is a problem for me, but 8? And that for a key you cannot buy? Over night without a chance to check for server hiccups? Also in Europe over night is hardly possible, as reset is at 1 during night often combined with new game data. Maybe, devs, you could announce when new gama data is going to be installed? Weekend is mostly family time... What's your plan, devs? Please don't go crazy with dungeons and time restrictions like that or clearly state that you prefer players without jobs, families etc. Thanks.
    Hi Blade! On my part, what I like about the 8h donjon is: I don't have to play it 8h if I don't want to or can't do it. I find 2h stressful cause you can't lose any time. I did one key yesterday and even if I lost some time here and there, I had a great ressources farming. (Not saying you're wrong, tho. Only trying to give you another POV )
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Deathdealer, FC becomes easier as you progress in the game. Besides earning FC from lilith, eternity and trooper souls, the special dungeons and sac events are a way to earn a bunch of FC. The dungeons are a good way to earn FC as long as you dont have to buy keys.
    I also never thought to save souls for sac events until you mentioned it to me. I was still in the noob phase of just opening as soon as I got them, knowing most of the time it's nothing I need or don't already have. Saving up a bunch for the next sac. Any idea when they will announce the Dec events? Tried to figure out when they put out the Nov list to get an idea, but couldn't figure it out.
    Would the cyborg dungeon required cyborg eddie? Just realized I don't have him yet.
    Last edited by DeathDealer-5301; 11-20-2019 at 06:17 PM.

OS
    Android
    The sac events usually runs around the end of the second week of the month, it just depends on there schedule. I would like to see a BNW event, so as a reason to farm it for normal evo runes.
    Muzzleloader-8226.