Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I opened up my Icy Legendary soul and got a Tier 2 Blue Magic +15%. Besides that the rewards per run are pretty good. I only ran that 1 key overnight and will save the rest for the future.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    I opened my icy blue legendary Talisman soul HPV skull to sell and it gave me my Hundred shards towards that thousand charts for the mythical show and it said it gave me a blue Channel spin but it wasn't in my inventory I reset the game like I have to do after beating an arena for the daily mission because it never counts that if I reset the game also I did all that still no talisman so pretty much over that

OS
    iOS
    Can't tell which less useful blue T2 I got, I have 3 at level 1 and the "new" thing rarely works correctly...... either ATK/MAG/HP+5% or Def+15% or MR+15%..

Lots of work for mediocre...

Again. teh augments are rather lame.. Echo was great.. and burning, blind, chance, void, immortality, life, immunity, etc are decent.. but where are things like Ruin, Predator, Trap, Warp, Hunter, Piercing, Strike, Explosion... more variety in augments certainly wouldn't be a bad thing.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    The talismans seem decidedly lame, but the 1* T1 runes and 3* coloureds are a godsend! That said, now being able to finally do something with my cosmic and awaken LoLs faster, my gold is dropping extremely quickly!

Only thing missing now is a way to get more 1* rainbow awakening shards please! Would have been amazing if these could have dropped every so often too!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    completing the achievements keep in mind that extra sets of any of the talisman you may have can be placed on ride along eddies and they still count. This way you can complete the achievements way faster. Note that double talisman on a single character WON'T count

OS
    iOS
    Gold is my big issue too these days - ever since the last big sac event where I went all in I have struggled as I am trying to do awakens as well. I really hope they have a gold fest at some point in the next couple of months!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Cool dungeon! Easy and with nice drops.

OS
    Android
    Great dungeon for beginners, the SoT return as well as skill shards and FC are worth it alone , I was bummed bout not getting my talisman or it just didn't say new on it still I hope they dont mess with the drop rates. I still don't have the venom set but knocked out the other 4 achievements in 3 keys,didn't look at first, set all 4 on 2 Eddies all counted. Earned about 1000 fc only lost around 150 ironite after it all about 30 skill shards. Obviously going back to it after I get venom set will drain some SoT so ironite as well.

OS
    Android
    hi! my achievements for primordials dont count. i run and stay 0. hapens with anyone?? thanks

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberval View Post
    hi! my achievements for primordials dont count. i run and stay 0. hapens with anyone?? thanks
    Primordial are not a requirement? It is Heal/Prime/Venom/Future/Inspiration if memory serves.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496