Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Doh! Just spent about 2.4k SoT in the dungeon and only just noticed the achievements!!! Oh well, I guess it will pop up again in the future and Ill have to grind it a shed-load more times to get enough 3* frags for all the awakened chars!

Just wondering if its me, but has anyone else found that they are getting mostly red/purple/green 3* evo shards? I've gotten hundreds and hundreds of those, but only maybe 50 of the blue and yellow shards....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Doh! Just spent about 2.4k SoT in the dungeon and only just noticed the achievements!!! Oh well, I guess it will pop up again in the future and Ill have to grind it a shed-load more times to get enough 3* frags for all the awakened chars!

Just wondering if its me, but has anyone else found that they are getting mostly red/purple/green 3* evo shards? I've gotten hundreds and hundreds of those, but only maybe 50 of the blue and yellow shards....
    Didn’t really take note of the blue ones I got but as for the yellow ones, yeah, the droprates seem way lower. Also, there’s another user who made a table of the rewards they had earned within the 8 hours and blues and yellows were way lower compared to other bricks.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Just wondering if its me, but has anyone else found that they are getting mostly red/purple/green 3* evo shards?
    Yeah, having kept track of drops, I can confidently say Red, Green, & Purple have at least 10x the drop rate of Blue, Yellow, & Colourless.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I can’t complain about resources not dropping in this dungeon, good work Lotb !
    I have a surplus of everything cosmic Talisman related and a fair bit towards my remaining awakenings.

The skill shards and rare souls have a great rate of dropping as well, I pulled Count Dracula from a simple old rare soul a couple of days ago so again well done!

The surplus of rare souls I’m gathering now I can’t help but wonder if there is a rare soul related event in the not too distant future? Think I might save a few stacks of them just in case!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I've been playing the whole day, good resources, but as they said before almost none Blue bricks.. (which I need the most) I donŽt understand why the dropping is so little for blue and yellow :/
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    I've been selling off 3 star colored evo stones above 1000. So I had around 1000 of each color before the dungeon opened for me. I spent all day the last couple days running ONLY the Frozen dungeon and completed the 500 runs for the achievements.

Picked up around...

351 Red
    351 Green
    26 Blue
    43 Yellow
    330 Purple

Give or take a few that may have dropped from Skull quests or sacrifices.

I'm not entirely sure it's an issue though. We all are aware that some areas drop certain items more than others. So perhaps the frozen dungeon merely isn't where you want to spend resources for blue or yellow evo stones.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-19-2019 at 07:01 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Thks Yup good data, IŽll wait before play another key until we have some news from devs about this (which I know I could be forevah...)

OS
    Android
    I bought an awakening pack, I’ve been so low on everything awakening, now I too have a surplus and with only the few more characters to awaken they don’t seem to have much purpose at the high end of awakenings, I need to find somewhere to farm for 5* awakening runes now, they don’t drop at lol13 as much as they use to and 15 is a bit too slow to gather them...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Rags I find 14 is really the sweet spot for me 5 stars will drop, rarely, but they do...then converting frags to Awakening souls. I've had 2 or 3 5star awakening runes drop from a single awakening soul a few times. I'm only spending frags on packs now because all I need are Assassin materials. And I'm only ever running 15 to get those achievements which require 15.

For the record the 2 Icy Legendary talismans I got were nothing special and really, in my opinion, not nearly as valuable as the per-run drops. Not sure I'll EVER get 1000frags for the Icy Mythical soul.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-19-2019 at 07:13 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Btw not frozen skull related I just had another Mythical Cosmic Talisman = White t3 (finally t3 at last!) +15%atk with NO HP boost again...