Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    For some of the newer player, dont forget this is an open dungeon that can be played anytime. There is going to be another dungeon at the end of the month. Just consider how you spend your ironite.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    It would be great if they told us what rewards we will get in the upcoming dungeon event. I need those 3* shards from this one very much, but don’t want to burn too much ironit considering there is another one coming up (playing 8 hours of this dungeon takes approx.4 mega refills). And burnt many ironit on last LoL event, mostly on Lv. XIII cause still need those stupid 1* colourless awaken thingys, so quite down with ironit atm :/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    My best time is 30 seconds using cyborg Eddie, gunner lillith, prisoner, and killer prime. I suspect that killer prime is overkill and just about any multiple hitter character would work. While farming the dungeon, dont forget to save some sot for the skull dungeons.

OS
    Android
    GotN, since these dungeons will be open in the future you could wait another week or so before the cyborg dungeon opens to see which is the better option. Since you can complete the frozen dungeon overnight it shouldn't be much of a rush unless you have to have those 3* evo shards.

The dev's want you to rush to gather everything now so you spend all your resources, that is the name of the game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    There’s nothing stopping you from doing these dungeons at a later date (so save up your resources for the next two events)

OS
    iOS
    where you found frozen key?i see only 3 in event tab and that is possible to unlock second day and that means tomorrow? i finish all 9 quests and now is 2/4 toi unlock 3 keys...

OS
    iOS
    I have done 8 skull quests so far and not one bonus drop of anything. The event challenges are also counting double the amount played. I hope this gets fixed soon because the event will be over by the time a ticket could be sent in and responded to resolve it.

OS
    Android
    You have a 25% chance for a frozen key to drop from each skull quest. Maybe you will have better luck tomorrow, you never know how the RNG works.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Key drops are random for sure. I got 2 so far. My kids account got 1 and 0 so far. Think I will take what I can from the keys - I had nearly 5k ironite so gonna use what I can as I want to be able to get several cosmics upgraded - if I get 6 keys I will likely use them all. I am going to leave plenty (I hope) for Cyborg Monday and there are decent ironite and SoT drops in this dungeon too so that helps....just hope that Cyborg Monday is better then all the previous ones we have had - it looks to be but my trust is stretched with the devs at the mo until they get updates out and the servers on a better stability level.

Edit: 18 seconds is my best so far today after completing the event targets I am using Magma, WLOL, ALOL and levelling Killer Beast (who has marks). So shaving a few secs off per run - anything quicker out there so a can squeeze a few more in per key?
    Last edited by scott-5496; 11-18-2019 at 05:42 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I do commend them for making a more novice-level dungeon with achievements that can be reached without any special characters. Any team capable of running Powerslave can auto-run the Frozen dungeon. I'm lazy and didn't want to move talismans around so I merely used what I had already set up... S Trickster (Health, Future), A Marauder (Tranquility, Prime), Killer Beast (Venom) -- and absolutely any Ed at all.. no issues.

HOWEVER, 500 frags for the Talisman Legendary soul seems considerably high. I guess they are trying to ensure it's a chore to actually get the talismans.

I got zero keys yesterday... but I got 1 key for 3 out of 4 skull quests this morning. Still haven't hit that 4th Gold and Soul challenge for the 3 key drop.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..