Threaded View

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    It will be interesting to see what more people think of this dungeon but it seems like its more for lower to mid tiered players who are still fairly new to the game. That's probably a good thing as a lot of the frontier dungeons so far have a fairly high difficulty settting where a good amount of synergy in the build is required. This might be just maxed talismans of (almost) any sort only required by the sound of it?
    The key description says "Hard", but it take means dungeon Hard, and not hard Hard, then I'll have to check it out then. Like what I'm hearing about the evo shards.

UPDATE: Enemies are 4*, lvl 75-80. No special talismans, all have the same +4k, +1kATT/MAG stat boosts. Definitely good for newer players! Really like this dungeon, and glad the keys open it up for 8hrs, takes the pressure off

The Icy Cosmic Talisman Souls need 500 frags, and I've got 2 frags per run so far. Bit of a long-term goal, but totally fine if this event runs every month

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_LOTB View Post
    Complete these Achievements by wearing Talismans earnable in Skull Quests to earn Talisman Soul Fragments, Ironite and Skill Shards!
    Prime, Future, Heal, Tranquillity, & Venom.
    Where do Venom talis come from? Did you perhaps mean to have that achievement as Death Mark talis?
    Last edited by Azagthor; 11-18-2019 at 07:32 AM.
    Azagthor-0732