Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Does the master key drop frozen wasteland keys?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Rags I find 14 is really the sweet spot for me 5 stars will drop, rarely, but they do...then converting frags to Awakening souls. I've had 2 or 3 5star awakening runes drop from a single awakening soul a few times. I'm only spending frags on packs now because all I need are Assassin materials. And I'm only ever running 15 to get those achievements which require 15.

For the record the 2 Icy Legendary talismans I got were nothing special and really, in my opinion, not nearly as valuable as the per-run drops. Not sure I'll EVER get 1000frags for the Icy Mythical soul.
    Are you serious? 2 or 3 5* awakening runes from ONE awakening soul?? I just found out that awakening souls are total crap for me. Opened 5 at once, all I got was ONE 5* warrior shard in total and a few 4*. What a crap! In combination that LoL 15 does not really drop these 5* color runes, this is really demotivating. I needed 1 more warrior 5* rune to max warrior LoL. 3 keys in LoL 15 later, still missing 1. Bought it for frags and felt ripped off.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Back to topic:
    Sounds cool what you guys report. Seems like I should really run that dungeon, too. But until now I did not find time to do so! 8 hours is insane. Even 2 hours is a problem for me, but 8? And that for a key you cannot buy? Over night without a chance to check for server hiccups? Also in Europe over night is hardly possible, as reset is at 1 during night often combined with new game data. Maybe, devs, you could announce when new gama data is going to be installed? Weekend is mostly family time... What's your plan, devs? Please don't go crazy with dungeons and time restrictions like that or clearly state that you prefer players without jobs, families etc. Thanks.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Now the dev's finally made evolving cosmics within grasp of most players. The frozen dungeon will allow green, purple and red toons to evolve. Let's see who has the gold to capitalize on the new situatuon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I got lucky, did enough runs for one ICY legendary and got a T2 Blue with echo and HP ATK DEF and SP. 4 stats plus echo is by far the best cosmic out there

OS
    Android
    I have been able to run a full 8 hours uninterrupted for the last 2 nights in a row, while i sleep. I need about 2500 SoT though, not cheap

OS
    iOS
    Mine failed last night too but I was near the end of a key anyway so not such a loss - may not do that again though but I can run it all day long if I wanted to.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I can run it all day long if I wanted to.
    Lucky you, Scott! And also kind of lucky with that late fail! What happened? Connection error? Inventory overflow?

Again, devs, it is not usual to be able to play the whole day. Plus we in Europe have the disadvantage of the daily reset during night.
    I get it, you wanted to try something different with this 8 hours dungeon. A new challenge like "who can get rid of his working and social life and check the mobile for 8 hours?". Please don't do that again, thanks.

BTW @devs: are there any news about the server fixes and when do you plan to have the next inventory increase?

I will try to run the dungeon during work in the next time. Wish me luck that my boss won't notice. Hope to be as efficient as possible so that I won't need to run that dungeon again soon.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I've be grinding this one as much as I can. On the 5th key I think. I'm running about 30-35 seconds per run, have the sharded Raven Witch that clears them out pretty quick. Also have Shaman Eddie, Green Troll, and Crimson Pharaoh Dog, just because those last ones were the ones that had the talismans I needed for the achievement and not working tweaking the team to save a few seconds.

At first I didn't think this would be work trying to get the Icy Mythic, but while the ironite cost will add up, I'm getting much needed frontier coins and lots of skill shards. As a newer player those are worth the ironite if you can spend cash once in a while for ironite when needed. Also getting a ton of rare souls, and I'm still missing a few elusive chars, and probably going to get 300-400 rare out of this, so maybe 1 toon I need LOL.

OS
    Android
    RE: Does the master key drop frozen wasteland keys?

No, I'm pretty certain you can only get them at this point from running skull quests.